SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll believe it when filming starts. There's been talk about this and Escape being remade for years. Whoever is passing the rights around just isn't doing it yet and they talk and talk and loosely cast. But we'll see. My take on remakes is sure, they'll suck, but the original creator (Carpenter in this case) gets some cash and it might push those who haven't into seeing the original.

Wang Chi seems unlikely to happen. Lo Pan would make an awesome figure, but as a companion to Jack, it could just reinforce the sometimes incorrectly held notion that Jack is the hero of the movie. Egg Shen might be the way to go if collectors could only have one other figure from the movie, for whatever reason, but figures of all four characters would be ideal.

Last edited:
For me the ones I want most after Jack are #1 Lo Pan, #2 Wang, #3 Egg Shen. If they ever got to the Three Storms, that'd be pretty incredible.

Need the Three Storms next. Someone in Korea made these in 2008
P1060080.jpg

If this sells like AMAZING, then they might do one more. But a lot of people hate this movie. I have a friend who wrote 2-3 books about Carpenter, and for him, this is his least favourite Carpenter Movie. Another friend is a film reviewer, The Thing is one of his all time favourite films, but this he hates with a passion. I think there is a market, but a very small market for this figure. If they made any other from the film, they would have to be amazing for me to fork over the 200 USD. And I adore this film.

I think it's kinda sad that Carpenter hasn't gotten the recognition that he deserves. To me, he is up there with Spielberg and Scorsese.

Yeah this film should be given more credit for what it is. Its every genre in one: Action, romance, comedy, martial arts, sorcery and even a little horror.

Egg Shen and Lo Pan would be cool cool as a 2-pack idea

Considering Lo Pan's size, I figured he'd be a stand alone. There's the option of maybe packing Egg Shen with that monster. Or could do old Lo Pan? I doubt they'd get deep enough to do Egg Shen, but at that point they should do whatever they can.

Hi there, is there a planned release date on Jack? I'd this going to be part of sideshows "cult classics" series? Cheers!

Jack Burton looks amazing! Hell if they had only done half that good with their Snake Plissken on the likeness. This is spot on.

Back