SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder in Jan 17 ship in may of 18.

How did you come across this information?! I've tweeted them several times (no response), and spoken with an extremely nice rep via email, and she has received no direction from on high (this was in the past 2 days or so)... Please share your source - and how accurate do you figure the preorder date is?

Thx!!

How did you come across this information?

zrwArlD.gif

just watched this. the movie is pretty creepy, if it weren't for the goofy plots & actions it'd be even scarier. chinese ghost thing is much more scary than expected.

Watched this for the billionth time over the weekend, never gets old, can't wait for this damn figure, I hope SS does it justice and it isn't a complete failure like the Plissken. :(

Complete failure?! [emoji23]

Complete failure?! [emoji23]

Hey, if you liked it, good for you, I thought it was very dissappointing personally.

I'm sorry, but this just doesn't capture the character at all for me. Sculpt and paint are bad and clothing isn't properly tailored imo. This is one of the better pics I could find of it and it's still a failure.

11002668_951012421577039_4207249967919650658_o.jpg

Watched this for the billionth time over the weekend, never gets old, can't wait for this damn figure, I hope SS does it justice and it isn't a complete failure like the Plissken. :(

BTILC is quite possibly the greatest movie ever made. So rewatchable.

And I love the SS Snake figure. Fauk the hatURS!!

I agree watching this movie has never got old to me. I'm thankful Sideshow decided to produce this guy. Day one order for me.

Back