Statue SSC Iron Giant Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400 ES for the regulars. Looks like this isn't a huge seller which is a real shame. This thing is beautiful!! I'm still tempted myself. If I can find the money while moving house currently, I'll bite...

I don't know about the price being too much nowadays. It's a decent sized piece. I'd rather spend $700 on this than Deadpool, but everyone has their own preferences.

I don't know about the price being too much nowadays. It's a decent sized piece. I'd rather spend $700 on this than Deadpool, but everyone has their own preferences.

You might prefer Iron Giant to Deadpool, but you have to admit that Deadpool is the more complex piece. I can see why Deadpool is more expensive to produce than your average PF, but I'm not sure how the $699 price tag on Iron Giant can be justified.

Deadpool is definitely more complex, but I still don't think it warrants the $699 price tag. Iron Giant is a bit overpriced due to the maquette price add-on, but I didn't think twice about getting it. I saw both of them at SDCC and just liked the IG more. Seeing the ES for it, it looks like a lot of people disagree with me. :lol

Had Disney made this movie it might have been more popular than it is. I had two friends that were character animations going to school at Cal Arts who worked on this at the time, that's why I knew about and saw it. Just watched it again on Netflix recently and it's still enjoyable. First flex payment done, looking forward to having it in hand.

Can't wait to get this Maquette for my collection ...from one of the best Animation movies ever made. :lecture

20170312_060325.jpg

:wink1:

I would get him, if I was a bigger fan of the movie or if he was cheaper.

Maybe later in the after market.

This piece will be a sleeper hit. This brings back so many memories, seeing this movie as a kid.

I'm biased of course, since I have a PO in, but I'm calling it now, this is will be sought after in the future.

This piece will be a sleeper hit. This brings back so many memories, seeing this movie as a kid.

I'm biased of course, since I have a PO in, but I'm calling it now, this is will be sought after in the future.

Is it sold out yet?

As cool as this piece is, I had to pass on it.

Sucks! But there are other pieces that have higher priority.

I just blind bought the Blu Ray. Never seen this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back