Statue SSC Iron Giant Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is classic, doubt another company will be making this

This looks amazing! Don't think I've got the cash or space for it though.

Is anyone picking up the book from sideshow? And has anyone grabbed the new blu-ray box set?

The Signature Edition box set is very cool. The book inside is first rate. Quality pages and ink. The collectible it comes with is worthless.

WOW. VERY impressed. Did not see that coming.

I wish I were a bigger IG fan or else I'd be all over it.

This franchise just isn't as popular as some people think. I'll bet the regular will follow suit and be equally low, at 1,500 or less. Any more and the regular will sit in their storage waiting for double rewards and free shipping status.

This franchise just isn't as popular as some people think. I'll bet the regular will follow suit and be equally low, at 1,500 or less. Any more and the regular will sit in their storage waiting for double rewards and free shipping status.

I'd be surprised if they do that many of the regular, give the EX ES. I'm guessing 750-1000.

This was one of my top two pieces I saw at SDCC. I was waiting to preorder until they posted the EX ES. I thought it'd be low but didn't expect 250! Went ahead and pulled the trigger because this is EX or fail for me. I was a little surprised at the $700 price tag at first, but after Deadpool popped up for the same amount this seems like a bargain.

8baae106c478d60c0365ea6cd9275795.jpg

Back