Statue SSC Iron Giant Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lasted 46 minutes. Not bad. Thought it would have been quicker but I think it was because most people that would be interested in this already had the first one and the fact that you had to pay pretty much right now made it tough for a lot of people.

Lasted 46 minutes. Not bad. Thought it would have been quicker but I think it was because most people that would be interested in this already had the first one and the fact that you had to pay pretty much right now made it tough for a lot of people.

and the fact that the RSVP email was never sent in the first place (at least I didnt get it) and they didnt even announce it was up in their social media accounts

and the fact that the RSVP email was never sent in the first place (at least I didnt get it) and they didnt even announce it was up in their social media accounts

They did mail the RSVP E-Mail. I got it. I have one friend that was waiting on this too and he got it so it definitely did go out.

Attachments

• 20181024_130441.jpg
    20181024_130441.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 20181024_130506.jpg
    20181024_130506.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 72
just got mine [emoji1750]*[emoji3603] not very effective if it was received an hour late

750ee968adc3873aeb77028dc648cb2f.jpg

I got the email after this had already waitlisted. Fortunately I had no intention of ordering it anyway, I prefer the original. Although the base on this one is painted much better.

They did mail the RSVP E-Mail. I got it. I have one friend that was waiting on this too and he got it so it definitely did go out.

That email was sent out yesterday. It just announced that the blog and new details were up on the Sideshow site.

I ordered the statue this morning at 9:25am, and the RSVP email stating that it was up for order arrived at 10:20am.

I got the First RSVP E-Mail a week ago.
Then last night I got a Second E-Mail that gave all the details on how to order it today.
Then I got a Third E-Mail this morning stating it is now available for order.
Then just now I got a Fourth E-Mail with a bunch of other stuff that Also stated this is now available for order.

Back