Statue SSC Iron Giant Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many ppl begged for Hogarth at con when the original was shown,but we got a big fat “No” from them,than of course come variant time it’s doable.Just another reason I never p.o anything anymore from sideshow

I think the original looks much better personally. Depends if you prefer the Iron Giant, or cartoon Giant I suppose.

I think the original looks much better personally. Depends if you prefer the Iron Giant, or cartoon Giant I suppose.

I agree, I prefer the first version's finish. Just not the current price!

Anyway, it should be a fun project to dry brush some metal and rust over this version. Best of both!

I prefer the variant and hopefully can score one. Colors are more faithful to the cartoon & Hogarth is a big plus IMHO.

This is arguably on of the better Sideshow items I've picked up in the last few years. Worth picking up if you missed the previous one, just make sure you 3D print Hogarth for the rest of us.

I prefer the variant and hopefully can score one. Colors are more faithful to the cartoon & Hogarth is a big plus IMHO.

I think that's what kept me from buying the first version, he's big but there was no sense of scale.

The piece would have benefited from some trees or a fence... something tangible on the base to inform the "Giant"

Having Hogarth totally sells this one for me.

blog is up. love the new color
f2ff7f70e7e7e4f469f4078e81c04dc7.jpg

Hogarth leaning like that looks rather bad. I hope you buyers will be able to make him stand straight somehow.

4002872_press07.jpg

Back