SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Facebook. My Brother is very excited for this to come out. He loves the Classic Cobra Commander look. Big into collecting the SS GI-Joe 1/6 line. He's happy to see something come out since its been quit in the GI- Joe line from Sideshow.

Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

I would not mind 2-3 really good figures per year done perfectly with tons of accessories...and neither would my wallet.

I cannot wait for this. What is taking so long with Baroness...? Really want a new Cobra Commander!

I cannot wait for this. What is taking so long with Baroness...? Really want a new Cobra Commander!

From what I've heard:
  • Retooling their new female body.
  • Retooling her body armor.

I don't mind waiting. I do hope we'll get to see her, completed and up for pre-order and a prototype of the commander at SDCC.

I would not mind 2-3 really good figures per year done perfectly with tons of accessories...and neither would my wallet.

I feel the same way. 3 is plenty for me.

I feel the same way. 3 is plenty for me.

A lot of people beg to differ. I'm feeling the same way. I seriously don't mind. Saves me some money.

From what I've heard:
  • Retooling their new female body.
  • Retooling her body armor.

I don't mind waiting. I do hope we'll get to see her, completed and up for pre-order and a prototype of the commander at SDCC.

Thanks for letting me know :wave I hope the body armor is black and not brown like on the original proto. Hopefully they fix it.

Thanks for letting me know :wave I hope the body armor is black and not brown like on the original proto. Hopefully they fix it.
I hope the arms are thicker...

A lot of people beg to differ. I'm feeling the same way. I seriously don't mind. Saves me some money.

I want great figures on a consistent schedule. I really think 4 is the most they can/should do. But if we get one release every 4 months I think that's perfectly fine.

The long delays really do suck. But when they release too many figures all at once, it really starts to hurt my wallet. And also, I find myself branching out to some of their other properties in between when I probably wouldn't if they released a new Joe every couple months. Believe me, I want more Joes. I just want high quality figures with new accessories so I don't feel like I'm spending $150-plus on something rehashed. If I have to wait to get that, I'm fine with that.

CC wore a cape a lot during the cartoons. I don't remember seeing the trench coat at all, but I'm glad you like it.

The trenhcoat and the whole look is taken from the Cobra Reborn look he had. It's exactly how he looked on the cover.

Everyone bashed me when I criticized the fem body on Baroness. Glad people jumped on the bandwagon to have it improved.

Body looked fine to me. :dunno

Whatch people whine when SS turns her into a overdeveloped female body builder.

So agree. Hobby has gotten too expensive.

Everyone bashed me when I criticized the fem body on Baroness. Glad people jumped on the bandwagon to have it improved.

Body looked fine to me. :dunno

Whatch people whine when SS turns her into a overdeveloped female body builder.

I gotta agree with evilface on this one. She looked fine. if they make her look better, AWESOME. just hope they don't do ball jointed knees and elbows. We need double jointed ones.

I know, they looked a little off. Too skinny. Something tells me she'll look much improved or at least I hope. :pray::gah:
Yeah, that's been the problem with SSC females in general, big heads and twig-like arms.

I have it on good authority, that this is what they're modeling the new female body off of.

marinalopez2.jpg

marinalopez10.jpg

I have it on good authority, that this is what they're modeling the new female body off of.

marinalopez2.jpg

marinalopez10.jpg
I have it on good authority that this is what Lerath wants the new female body to be modeled off of:

tumblr_luzf66Sy321r2on42o1_400.jpg

No.. but there are some people....

All rediculousness aside, I'm fine with the body as it was.

wouldn't say no to this either.

The-Baroness-Cosplay-Costume-14.jpg

9936aeb7feeb69558346e60a9ba2fdd8-d5l1vd7.jpg

though.. this is sexy too
sexy_muscle_girl_14_by_darksoniti-d3if7k1.jpg

Idealy, something like this would be GREAT
lr39.jpg

but we're not gonna get that.

muscular women are discusting

Speaking of muscular women . . .

Any news/update from KAUSTIC PLASTICK regarding their 1:6 muscular female body?

Back