SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive: "Megatron-style" Walther with scope, suppressor and stock.

Then, next year's SDCC Exclusive will be a CRIMSON version...... <jk>

I'd love the idea of the Megatron gun, but how cool would it be to get maybe some parts of the Weather Dominator elements or something?

Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

I've forgotten that the first CC even came with a trench coat.

What did you use?

Someone used a TTM19 and it looked awesome, I however went with the Pro that came with Hawk (1.2 maybe), looks good.

I've forgotten that the first CC even came with a trench coat.

I took it off first thing and haven't touched it since, just not CC to me.

Someone used a TTM19 and it looked awesome, I however went with the Pro that came with Hawk (1.2 maybe), looks good.

Ah, I thought about trying that but decided against it on the basis that the jacket didn't appear as though it could accomodate a broader body.

Elvis1976 (Seb) used the TTM-19, I used one as well and looks better, more imposing. The only thing is that you have to use gauntlets since the arms are too long for the shirt. I used a pair of Zartan's.

So....hooded mask exclusive? :) I really wish Sideshow would re-dedicate itself to this line, it seems like it just started taking off and they go on hiatus. They should be coming out with a figure every couple of months, not 3 in a year. BTW where's Destro? :)

So....hooded mask exclusive? :) I really wish Sideshow would re-dedicate itself to this line, it seems like it just started taking off and they go on hiatus. They should be coming out with a figure every couple of months, not 3 in a year. BTW where's Destro? :)

On deck with any luck.

I love my original CC.

Cape and new boots go as far as I need to make him the only CC I'll buy. Gloves with cuffs and a few other minor mods will put him over the top.

Here is my CC incase you are wondering. I copied Seb and used a TTM-19. This what he looks like.

picture389d.jpg

picture390y.jpg

picture391y.jpg

picture392p.jpg

Pleather wouldn't concern me had the tabbards on my ROTS Anakin Skywalkers not moulted like a dead bird. :pow

1KM that looks awesome, what did you use for his glove cuffs? Love the cape too.

CC wore a cape a lot during the cartoons. I don't remember seeing the trench coat at all, but I'm glad you like it.

only once, to my memory
150px-CC-OldSnake01.jpg

if you look closely, he's also wearng serpentor's gloves

TF-G2_OldSnake.jpg

Not on hiatus. all their 1/6th lnes have slowed down, as they've added the first of two new lines.

DC comics is already added, and walking dead soon to come.

Yesssssssssssss

Back