SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

yes!!! about time the pointed hand and clutching grip hand is definetly commanders hand jesters, and the light blue helmet looks perfect hope he has the light blue uniform. and i dont see the pants over the boots but either way im fine with it . bring on the commander

Actually, it looks much more like this version:

HASBRO_GI_JOE_TOY_FAIR_2013_DISPLAY_17.jpg

I never understood why they didn't bring this version out in the first place as it is the one everyone identifies with the most. The chrome face not doable at the time? Nevertheless I will be ecstatic if this is finally the one we get. :pray: :clap

Pretty much an automatic buy for me, but would be nice to get toy/cartoon/card accurate alternate helmet.

I am already looking forward to the next figure after this new Cobra Commander.

Looks good so far, just hope CC's blue uniform is NOT PLEATHER!

People knock the hooded CC, but it's a pretty good figure. I have no idea that this one should be better, but still, I never understood all the hate for their first release.

People knock the hooded CC, but it's a pretty good figure. I have no idea that this one should be better, but still, I never understood all the hate for their first release.

I think it has to do with being the Devil's Due version with the trench coat.

:exactly: Like the masked head, not the trench coat.
Unfortunately, the trench coat is necessary to hide the figure's narrow shoulders.

I love that we're getting all new hands with cuffs and boots!
I'm looking forward to buying up extras of the hands to improve my first Commander and my Steel Brigade.

Can't wait to see what else they give him, I hope they gave him the removable magnetic back plate for his blaster that I suggested years ago on this.

For the exclusive, I hope they give us another type of helmet on this. The one from Resolute with the extra cheek armor would look killer!

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Can't wait for comic con. Hopefully they will show the complete thing. I never really liked hooded cobra commander.

I like both, the scarf head AND the trench coat on the first CC.

Capes are lame.

Back