Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, if she is really cheap I may get one as well to get customized. The non-mixed media custom I saw with her blowing bubble gum blew me away.

I thought about getting another one for a friend but twiddled my thumbs and missed out. It'll be interesting to see where the prices go for a reg now.

That custom is awesome, if it looked like that to begin with I wouldn't have cancelled my PO.

Were there any problems with this PF? I'm thinking about getting a regular version. I saw it at a lcs and it's pretty impressive. I wish her boobs were a little more natural but it's 2014...

I love mine and I got the regular version. I don't think I'd ever display the EX head if I had it anyway. The only issue I had was that I've got a little line in the fabric on the red side on her stomach. It looks like the black fabric is over a bit too far in one spot. Everything else is really good quality.

I wish I had somewhere around me that carried Sideshow stuff so I could see pieces in person. She looks great in-hand. I waited a long time before finally ordering her but I'm glad I did.

Ok finally got to finish my off the wall customs of HQ, man i really love this statue once the cloth is off.

Hope you guys like the turn outs.

Back