Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You left out IMO

And I totally disagree. When I see a statue it's either amazing, good or crap no matter if it's fully sculpted or not. I love both forms equally when done right

When both are done right, I prefer fully sculpted. It's my default. But by all means do it right first and foremost.

You never see people putting clothes on Michelangelo's work :)

Clothes or not, this is the worst dc pf to date IMO. They should have made her way better looking. John and his custom work made her look amazing. Here is hoping they get the clothes on Catwoman tight. CW could either turn out incredible or a disaster. Hope she turns out great. :pray:

Any examples? And Mannequins don't count :p

Carol A. Feuerman This is sculpted in resin painted with oils and then dressed with the bathing suit. She's fairly famous for doing swimmers.
Feuerman-Malibu.jpg

These are Wax portrait sculptures by Stuart Williamson and of course clothed in period dress
1678W.jpg

Two women done by Ron Mueck mixed media with cloth
4822407397_a7dd89d86c.jpg

Carol A. Feuerman This is sculpted in resin painted with oils and then dressed with the bathing suit. She's fairly famous for doing swimmers.
Feuerman-Malibu.jpg

These are Wax portrait sculptures by Stuart Williamson and of course clothed in period dress
1678W.jpg

4822407397_a7dd89d86c.jpg

Tell ,em Josh. :clap:wink1:

All this strum und drang aside, the Vince Vell custom blows the doors off the production piece. She no longer looks like she has a pencil neck, and the bubble gum head is truly inspired.

Bravo.

And that comes from someone who has the reg., and no intention of attempting a custom with it.

I prefer fully sculpted. The Vince custom looks nice, but I actually like the colors on the original better. I've never been a fan of the bowen chrome paint look. Vince does a great job though. If he could have done a more realistic color application, I think it would have been great.

Like I said before I like both formats equally when done right. Funny thing is I prefer tight suits to be fully-sculpted but SS did a fantastic job with Harley so I'm cool with that and I guess she mixes in better with the Joker PF because of that.

I've got plenty of fully sculpted XM statues on order and just as many mixed-media statues with SS

I respect people's opinions, if they don't like one format or the other fair enough were all different but it does annoy me when someone states it as a fact that either format is **** just because it isn't to there tastes

Clothes or not, this is the worst dc pf to date IMO. They should have made her way better looking. John and his custom work made her look amazing. Here is hoping they get the clothes on Catwoman tight. CW could either turn out incredible or a disaster. Hope she turns out great. :pray:

Even worse than Green Lantern?

phhffffttt wax museum sculptures of old people in clothes, who would want those.... Now fully sculpted old people that's where it's at :)

Back