Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received my Joker and Harley Custom Head Stands from John.These are excellent no tip or tilt and the paint matches nicely with the J&H bases.Bottoms are painted black have mini felt pads on them and are signed and dated by John.A couple of quick pics.

Last edited:
Very nice... I wish SS provided these for their statues with COH

just received my Joker and Harley Custom Head Stands from John.These are excellent no tip or tilt and the paint matches nicely with the J&H bases.Bottoms are painted black have mini felt pads on them and are signed and dated by John.A couple of quick pics.

great glad you got them and your happy with them. im glad they fit with the bases, tried my best to make them work while being sturdy to hold them.

thanks at on man!

I think Harley is a must if you own the Joker PF. They look so good displayed together

Congrats on getting her Harpie :)

We are like the bugs that stares into the blue electric light, we are just drawn to all these statues.

I had the Harley EX on wait list for awhile but hadn't heard anything from SS about closing the list after she sold out. Well, today I got an email finally stating that they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order for the EX, BUT said they'd give me 15% off the regular version! Beats the hell out of a $20 coupon--ORDERED.

I had the Harley EX on wait list for awhile but hadn't heard anything from SS about closing the list after she sold out. Well, today I got an email finally stating that they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order for the EX, BUT said they'd give me 15% off the regular version! Beats the hell out of a $20 coupon--ORDERED.

Seems to be something new their trying on Waitlisters who miss the EX, offer a discount on the Reg. I can only imagine how many people will take advantage of the offer...I wonder if that will happen on a couple of waitlists I'm on...

Seems to be something new their trying on Waitlisters who miss the EX, offer a discount on the Reg. I can only imagine how many people will take advantage of the offer...I wonder if that will happen on a couple of waitlists I'm on...

Hope you get the same deal on something. I was just expecting them to say the reg was still available and figured I'd have to use a $20 coupon on her. That 15% off knocks her down to $306 so I couldn't say no.

Nice! I was just talking with Josh about getting free shipping on the Batman PF. I would've loved it if they gave me 15% off. I'm tempted to ask if I could get double rewards as well.... haha but I don't want to upset anyone there.

Nice! I was just talking with Josh about getting free shipping on the Batman PF. I would've loved it if they gave me 15% off. I'm tempted to ask if I could get double rewards as well.... haha but I don't want to upset anyone there.

Free shipping on the Batman PF would be a pretty good savings! That thing was around $40 I think when I got mine shipped. I don't think you'd upset anyone by asking if there was anything they could do about the price or reward points as long as you didn't demand anything. I'm sure the regular versions of the DC PFs are taking up a lot of real estate in their warehouse so you might be surprised by what they say.

Free shipping on the Batman PF would be a pretty good savings! That thing was around $40 I think when I got mine shipped. I don't think you'd upset anyone by asking if there was anything they could do about the price or reward points as long as you didn't demand anything. I'm sure the regular versions of the DC PFs are taking up a lot of real estate in their warehouse so you might be surprised by what they say.

Thank you, General. I gave it a shot and asked Ms. Mendez if it qualified for double rewards as well. More reward points would actually be more encouraging to order more things from them. :) The $46 drop I agree is good enough to take this bad boy home. I think I could live with it being the lone PF until Cap arrives. :wink1: Would I be able to apply a coupon to the order and still get the free shipping, since Elisse mentioned in the email to place the order in 48 hours and then email her the order number?

Back