Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your work is incredible as always Spazzy. I\m just miffed at seeing all these Harley's on ebay selling for $300. Sideshow flooding the market has sort of made me lose interest. Picking up Supes and Catwoman and that's it. I DO like the fact that with your sculpts, at least we get something highly detailed and different in the Harley PF. Great work :)

Thanks! Well a cheaper harley will make the custom head sting less :)

will be taking some more daytime shots, I am missing some details with taking pics at night and with an iPhone.

I've got an EX Harley on waitlist but I may go ahead and buy a regular version from SS since I don't know if these are still converting. I got a 10%-off coupon code from them for the reg that expires Monday. I suppose I could always sell the regular if the EX converts.

I've got an EX Harley on waitlist but I may go ahead and buy a regular version from SS since I don't know if these are still converting. I got a 10%-off coupon code from them for the reg that expires Monday. I suppose I could always sell the regular if the EX converts.

I dunno..It's pretty far from the start of shipping

Awesome work as usual spazzy, But I think the Arkham head eye make up could have been done a little lighter.
Thanks, I was referencing pics I saw and most are pretty dark, I wanted to go for the grease makeup look, and make it look like she smeared it on to match with the lighter powder face, which shows skin tones through it, which is also why not a solid black, I didn't want to airbrush it, as that would make it solid, but hey order your own and you can have whatever you want ;)

Finally got some dayshots
ALOT more pics here and info
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-Premium-Format-statue-Custom-Heads-by-Spazzy
discount ends tonight!

anipvs.jpg

29bjd5u.jpg

9ucf0j.jpg

19w6fa.jpg

24nnuxh.jpg

2pzfy2e.jpg

Nice work spazzy! She really is gorgeous. I should never have bought her because she doesn't fit in with my collection and I don't want to let her go!

Nice work spazzy! She really is gorgeous. I should never have bought her because she doesn't fit in with my collection and I don't want to let her go!

I did the same thing:lol, decided she did not fit, but was very hard to let go. These new heads are very nice looking also.

So the EX is no longer has the option of WL and is now sold out. Funny how Batman though still has the WL options...

Back