Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to a rep on chat today and she told me since it went to Sold Out my EX wait list won't convert. I figured as much but I'd rather know for sure than think they've got a couple for conversions that they haven't notified anyone on yet.

New shots of the custom head.

10647116_351657511665676_1638336692027835572_n.jpg
10646787_351657544999006_7778211346503512962_n.jpg

Good job on the sculpt but I still don't like the design. Those bases would be awesome little extras SS could throw in to display the extra heads.

I love the base, wish Sideshow would do something like that for all the extra heads.

I made some custom bases for the extra heads for harley and joker in the same style. I sorta like the idea of making bases for the extra heads, may do some more.

I got 5 Harleys I'm working on, i swear as i tore off the cloth on Harley PF its become one of my favorite statues SS has put out. The body sculpt is amazing and a shame the cloth hides it all. But got a nice twist for the EX head that makes it a lot of fun and going the route of what i did with Jessica Rabbit customs. Going out of the box customizing on 3 of the Harleys to make them one of a kinds out there.

Harley is so much fun to work on, you can do almost anything wacky on her and it will fit her no problem so the ideas are endless on her.

Last edited:
I made some custom bases for the extra heads for harley and joker in the same style. I sorta like the idea of making bases for the extra heads, may do some more.

I got 5 Harleys I'm working on, i swear as i tore off the cloth on Harley PF its become one of my favorite statues SS has put out. The body sculpt is amazing and a shame the cloth hides it all. But got a nice twist for the EX head that makes it a lot of fun and going the route of what i did with Jessica Rabbit customs. Going out of the box customizing on 3 of the Harleys to make them one of a kinds out there.

Harley is so much fun to work on, you can do almost anything wacky on her and it will fit her no problem so the ideas are endless on her.

Looking forward to see what you do with harley.
I'm yet to find a custom harley head that I love

Just purchased x2 Joker and x1 HQ base. I can not wait to display them all. The base idea is a great idea and well worth it imo.

Thanks for making these John. Is there Batman base stands in the works?

Back