Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That head is awesome. I would do red lips, maybe no tears, and black and red hair like roller derby. Tears; I feel make it look random with her body structure. Although I do like the chest piece.

I don't mind the face but the top of her head exposed while the pigtails are covered just doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather have another HS with no mask and a different expression. Actually, I'd prefer either of the expressions on the 1/6 scale HS's--they both look better in the mask than the HS the PF comes with.

Im thinking red / black hair with inverted pony tail things, white face paint ( like reg head ).
Im debating what type of eye shadow'ish style to use:
running ink / tears style
Injustice mask
new 52 style mask
or that new 52 1 eye red 1 eye black shadow fade

Info and many more pics here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-Custom-Heads-by-Spazzy&p=7079312#post7079312

there is a deadline for discounts, didn't want to put them up right now, but supplies are drying up, and they aren't cheap!

these are just protoypes, I will make them better.

30ihudy.jpg

73mcd0.jpg

2pzli6c.jpg

e9isjp.jpg

2vii151.jpg

jjbwie.jpg

2hwefci.jpg

e0ops3.jpg

20jr6b.jpg

Last edited:
little comments about the pieces here :( bad, good, needs work? help a brother out!

Your work is incredible as always Spazzy. I\m just miffed at seeing all these Harley's on ebay selling for $300. Sideshow flooding the market has sort of made me lose interest. Picking up Supes and Catwoman and that's it. I DO like the fact that with your sculpts, at least we get something highly detailed and different in the Harley PF. Great work :)

Your work is incredible as always Spazzy. I\m just miffed at seeing all these Harley's on ebay selling for $300. Sideshow flooding the market has sort of made me lose interest. Picking up Supes and Catwoman and that's it. I DO like the fact that with your sculpts, at least we get something highly detailed and different in the Harley PF. Great work :)

Regulars....

Back