Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

Wow! I just notice we have 2 threads for Harley? Is that an error? If the mod catches this he might want to combine the 2 threads together. But anyways Harley is well done I admit. Love the reg animated head, ex head and nipples. I'm just going to suck it up this time even with the big ES. Someone did say why SS and dc wanted the highest possible ES. So now I understand it a bit more. Makes sense and I guess it's better than no dc statues at all. I guess so far all the dc releases has been so much better then marvel.

Wow! I just notice we have 2 threads for Harley? Is that an error? If the mod catches this he might want to combine the 2 threads together. But anyways Harley is well done I admit. Love the reg animated head, ex head and nipples. I'm just going to suck it up this time even with the big ES. Someone did say why SS and dc wanted the highest possible ES. So now I understand it a bit more. Makes sense and I guess it's better than no dc statues at all. I guess so far all the dc releases has been so much better then marvel.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl get on it ink bahahahahahaha

Team CBG 4 lyfe.

I can't tell if you're really that oblivious or not

Remember what you told me about not feeding the trolls?

:dunno how am I trolling when I spotted a second thread for the same PF? Is this suppose to be 2 threads on the same thing? Let me go way back to catch up on it tonight. I just saw this new thread so I responded to it?

I think he's too stupid to be a troll :lol

Oh crap! :slap oops I just read the first page. Now I get it. Sorry guys mod can revise these last few posts. I feel really dumb now. Yes I agree the first thread has way too much drama. Let's forget about this and the old thread. Back on harley please. Thanks :wave

One way to stop trolling is to ban pictures of cats. Or just not allow pictures to be posted in Collectible Threads.

Anyway, yeah man. I ordered Harley, going for all the DC PF's/ And Ivy is on here way.

Oh crap! :slap oops I just read the first page. Now I get it. Sorry guys mod can revise these last few posts. I feel really dumb now. Yes I agree the first thread has way too much drama. Let's forget about this and the old thread. Back on harley please. Thanks :wave

A lot of that drama came from your bad advice, "should I buy it", "high ES", and "$10 increase" debacles. Probably a solid 30 pages worth.

Thanks for giving us permission to move on.

Read the title of this thread genius, you were part of the reason the first thread had to be shut down, now you come back in here and regurgitate the same lame Facebook crap you keep posting. I'm quitting team CBG, the Cletus the slack jaw yokel routine is getting way too annoying.

A lot of that drama came from your bad advice, "should I buy it", "high ES", and "$10 increase" debacles. Probably a solid 30 pages worth.

Thanks for giving us permission to move on.

Read the title of this thread genius, you were part of the reason the first thread had to be shut down, now you come back in here and regurgitate the same lame Facebook crap you keep posting. I'm quitting team CBG, the Cletus the slack jaw yokel routine is getting way too annoying.

Okay, it has been said ... Maybe we can let this go so this thread doesn't go the same way as the last.

With that being said ... CBG PLEASE keep your crud out of this thread. Lately you have been posting basically the SAME post OVER AND OVER. Learn and grow m8.

Okay, it has been said ... Maybe we can let this go so this thread doesn't go the same way as the last.

With that being said ... CBG PLEASE keep your crud out of this thread. Lately you have been posting basically the SAME post OVER AND OVER. Learn and grow m8.

Yes boss! :hi5: :1-1: will do!

Everything that could be said about Harley was said. EX head, fabric vs sculpt, fabric type, price, base, backstory, nipples, pose, shoes, ES size, who to pose her with, who we'd like built to go with her, concept art, expression, custom opps, other Harleys, Cosplay Harleys, eta, googly eyes...what else is there to talk about?

It went off track because there's nothing left to discuss. This thread is doomed to do the same.

Everything that could be said about Harley was said. EX head, fabric vs sculpt, fabric type, price, base, backstory, nipples, pose, shoes, ES size, who to pose her with, who we'd like built to go with her, concept art, expression, custom opps, other Harleys, Cosplay Harleys, eta, googly eyes...what else is there to talk about?

It went off track because there's nothing left to discuss. This thread is doomed to do the same.

But... but...

Nevermind! :nana:

Back