Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

1024x768

1024x768
392967_10151489570543562_146822297_n.jpg

you guys think sideshow would ever rework the costume to non fabric and fully sculpted if enough people complain about it? seems like they do listen to an extent if its a reasonable complaint. that's what I think happened to malgus and hence the huge push back. i'm not actually against the fabric on Harley, but was more just curious if they would ever really reconsider an original plan and change it so completely as to totally scrap the fabric and go straight to full sculpt?

It has happened. Personally I dunno why you'd want fully sculpted, mixed media blows fully sculpted away if you ask me. Maybe Bowen will do one?

It has happened. Personally I dunno why you'd want fully sculpted, mixed media blows fully sculpted away if you ask me. Maybe Bowen will do one?

i'm with you on the mixed media stuff. its my preference as well. just curious if there was a huge enough outcry to make it fully sculpted, if that would be enough to make then do a complete 360?

They have changed things before yeah but the amount of complaining from fans does not necessarily = more chance of change. We didn't moan about the Freddy PF not having a lightup base at all and then when he shipped we discovered he had a light up base lmfao.

People still complaining about the mixed media, posting customs, and wanting them to change to sculpted really won't make this thread much different from before. The decision to make it mixed media is final obviously the figure is already out there we know what it's like. I don't really see the point arguing about it this far into the game.

I think the question valid if someone doesn't know the answer. Being a noob I didn't know how many statues have been changed. So far this year we have had Malgus and GL who were changed after fans kind of lost it. Are there other examples were fans kind of weighed in and changes were maid...... I know Psylocke was changed, but I am not sure if people *****ed about her?

Just so you know I like the mixed media on this. If I had more of a connection with Harley this would be my first female statue.

Back