SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks interesting so far. I hope they stick closely to the comics instead of interpreting them too far like they did with that awful Daredevil they previewed last. I'm looking forward to more images.

Wonder when they will give us the full reveal? Probably ages off aren't we....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be my first SS figure...
"Sideshow is continuing our Marvel Sixth Scale line to include Ghost Rider! Get your first look at this fiery hero today and be sure to comeback for updates"
View attachment 314336

I am interested in seeing how this will turn out......hopefully he will come with a bike, if not...then I get one off ebay. I have been patiently waiting for a Ghost Rider.

I am interested in seeing how this will turn out......hopefully he will come with a bike, if not...then I get one off ebay. I have been patiently waiting for a Ghost Rider.

Same here :hi5:. I almost bought one from HT a month ago. I hope they make a good figure this time around.

I missed the HotToys version, so for me, I'm glad to see what this will be like and am likely to pull the trigger. If there is an option to buy a wicked bike for him, all the better!

image.jpg
To me, it looks like this is going to be the Johnny Blaze version.
Take a look at the jacket how it has a chest flap and the white boarder.

really looking forward to this now. like i said, I already have a bike for it, so i'm good without one.

Last edited:
The collar is a dead giveaway of a classic Blaze, before Ketch became the Rider

Oh it'll be Johnny Blaze for sure. Dan Ketch even though for most is the most recognizable version seems to have floated away from the consciousness of this stuff and it always seems to be Johnny or Robbie these days. Everything about it is wrong for a Robbie Reyes version (which I'm shocked that SSC didn't jump on that with him in Agents of SHIELD) so I'm fairly certain it'll be Johnny Blaze.

Oh it'll be Johnny Blaze for sure. Dan Ketch even though for most is the most recognizable version seems to have floated away from the consciousness of this stuff and it always seems to be Johnny or Robbie these days. Everything about it is wrong for a Robbie Reyes version (which I'm shocked that SSC didn't jump on that with him in Agents of SHIELD) so I'm fairly certain it'll be Johnny Blaze.

After Johnny got his powers back from Danny, it's seems like he inherited a lot from Danny, in terms of looks, i.e. Spiked jacket and gloves, and also weapons like the Hellfire chain. I'm that regard, there little to be desired of Ketch that can be found in Johnny Blaze currently

Him being in AoS is probably why they did not do it. Requires a different license and additional cost

I think SS is going for the classic comic look for all of the characters they're releasing.

Their interpretation... right. Speaking of which, what happened to that awful Daredevil figure they were making? Was it scrapped?

Their interpretation... right. Speaking of which, what happened to that awful Daredevil figure they were making? Was it scrapped?

I hope so...

Tbh ill probably buy parts of this to make a custom rider

I'm doing a custom Danny ketch and while I've been looking at lots of shot whenever I see a blaze picture everything fits with this sneak peak. Right down to the flaming poo he is holding. Wanted a done ketch but I'll buy this Johnny blaze:)

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Him being in AoS is probably why they did not do it. Requires a different license and additional cost

Only a different license if they copy the AoS version. The version from the comics does not look like that as much
601ed5a3186a9035d73cdef33e36ed66.jpg

but either way, this doesn't look like that and I'm sticking with my Johnny Blaze prediction.

Hey, after this they're halfway to the "New Fantastic Four!"

2192850-1991mu2.newfantasticfour.jpg

I'm doing a custom Danny ketch and while I've been looking at lots of shot whenever I see a blaze picture everything fits with this sneak peak. Right down to the flaming poo he is holding. Wanted a done ketch but I'll buy this Johnny blaze:)

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

What body were you gonna use for yours? Since Blaze and Johnny have similar body types when they Hellfire up? :lol I want one that looks a little huge and menacing unlike the HTs one

Back