SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body were you gonna use for yours? Since Blaze and Johnny have similar body types when they Hellfire up? [emoji38] I want one that looks a little huge and menacing unlike the HTs one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bransen,
I have not figured out the pieces I put him on a slim to try out accessories. He is at a very early stage.
7828845217304c4c72d0b2f1f30a90f9.jpg

Spikes need to be added moved new boots new lots lol

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Bransen,
I have not figured out the pieces I put him on a slim to try out accessories. He is at a very early stage.
7828845217304c4c72d0b2f1f30a90f9.jpg

Spikes need to be added moved new boots new lots lol

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Ahhh I see. So far you got the parts going :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to take those jeans off and expose that flaming bony ass.

Decent looking figure, but the HT one is still tops.

I think the flap is too wide and lower jacket should be more slimmer/form fitting, throwing off the shoulder look.

I like the design very much. Unfortunately the actual figure looks clunky.
Everything should fit perfectly and look nice, not vise versa.
If they fix his outfit before the release I'll bite.

I really like the bony neck... Still like the HT version better (sans Nick Cage face sculpt which no one needs to see). But it could be a nice fig!

well, this is disappointing. why the hell does he look so goofy? hopefully hot toys next ghost rider looks better.

Tailoring is terrible. I still like the back of the jacket, but would never display it from the back. Pants are way too baggy, jacket waist needs to be more form fitting. I would have made the purchase at that price but they have to make some big changes.

Funny, I was going to post about how surprised I was at how good this looks :lol I mean, expectations being managed by this being an SSC figure and all. I'm reminded of the crimson guard suit a bit.

Is it me or are the shoulders narrow af?
Well, he is a damn skeleton. What do you want from the guy? :D

I like the way the figure looks but the clothing is way too baggy for him. Overall it doesn't feel like a $200+ figure but at least he looks better than Daredevil IMHO. Interested to see who is next but so far Wolverine is my only SSC Marvel 1:6 purchase.

Yet another disappointing reveal from Sideshow. Every SSC figure i've purchased i've been let down by, sloppy paint, damaged tailoring, loose joints etc. This level of quality is fine if you're paying half the price, but when you're charging more than Hot Toys in some cases, you're gonna need luck, lots of it. Just my opinion.

I dunno... I don't think the clothes are that baggy. The pants look baggy, because he's wearing leather chaps. The jeans (from what is exposed) look like they are tailored ok. I wonder if the chaps are removable?

Back