SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except that The Baroness is rich, and she always struck me as the type that would want her outfit looking the very best, just like any other really rich woman into high fashion. I can see he telling her subordinates to get her a new piece or equipment after it is damaged and to make it absolutely perfect, or else!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

She's a seasoned combat vet too, and anyone who is tends to have a set of gear they love, and as someone who has worn armor with leather straps, let me tell you, new leather sucks. You want worn in, soft, used leather.

She's rich, she is heirestocracy, so she is likely big on comfort. Ergo, she would likely keep the armor polished and new looking, but the leather is going to be worn in, and oiled, and comfortable.

Man I gave that waaaay too much thought.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Plus, she'd want to appear as a battle-hardened leader given her position in the Cobra hierarchy. I think somebody's just hating to justify not picking her up. :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Besides, it could be worse and they could have done her in her original suit that looked like the female counterpart of CC.

Not that'd I'd choose that version over the one we're getting, but a blue uniformed Baroness based on her first comic appearance and the MASS Device miniseries (Pre-surgery portrait with green tinted glasses) would be my most wanted variant (much more so than a Crimson version).

In a perfect world, SSC would include an alternate masked headsculpt that could double as a generic female Blueshirt.

A figure of her first appearance does sound pretty cool too. I'm really excited about this release though, I have high hopes for the head sculpt and pack out. The outfit looks perfect to me so far.

The wait for this reveal is killing me. :gah:

Stop with all the Star Wars stuff SS!! :monkey3

more like stop with the overpriced statues

I bet when Baroness goes up for order we could see Destro at the same time

Everybody realizes the price on this fig is gonna be way up there right? Once she is up for preorder all the posts in here are gonna be about the price being way too high.

Maybe with the multiple uses of the new female body, that might keep the price down?:dunno

Last edited:
Everybody realizes the price on this fig is gonna be way up there right? Once she is up for preorder all the posts in here are gonna be about the price being way too high.

Maybe with the multiple uses of the new female body, that might keep the price down?:dunno

Is this the pre-whine whine? :lol

He's getting ready to complain about the complaining. I can respect that. Always be prepared!

i don't think thats today.:dunno:impatient:

no kidding

one joe,which is a SDCC exclusive (doesn't count)

but NOTHING yet that is a NEW REVEAL..(other than the Baroness tease)

Starwars 1/6 already has Bossk,Snow Trooper,1/6 Canon pre-orders

then teased- EP.1 Obiwan and Vader...

Still waiting...:impatient:

Back