SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try reading comprehension. I said "this board" not "this thread".

Then maybe you should've addressed your concerns/issues in those other threads and NOT this particular thread. :lecture

Okay, sorry Mods. I'm done.

Can't wait to see Baroness' full head sculpt! :yess:

Um, he did respond to me directly and unlike you all did not flip out about it.

You may find it "rude" but homophobic freaks outs about anything that might be seen as feminine are sadly common and expressed openly on this board at times.

Please I would love to see even one person to explain how this partial reveal is so awful that it makes it an "easy pass" on a major character.

And I find the personal attacks enjoyable by and large. If I intended to "complain" I would go whine to a mod about them, not respond in kind.

You're as pretentious as you are divvy. You don't know Masks. And using potential sales to back you being non-sexist collector is redundant. YOU DO NOT OWN A SINGLE MALE JOE. That makes you a hypocrite as the only ones who you've feinted any interest in whatsoever, have yet to even be released, one of which hasn't even been previewed. Yet, it's a female character that brings you in here trolling someone as homophobic because you're absolutely clueless about his intentions of purchasing the figure. Take your pompous ass back to another thread where you actually have some clue as to what's going on, because here, just like the Boba thread, it's obvious, you don't.

Okay enough with the namecalling and insults. No one needs to be "chased off" of the Joe section. Let's all chill out. Any continuation of said derail will be deleted from here on out.

I was thinking it was the G.I. Jersey Shore section for a minute there, was compelled to keep reading even though the content was so trivial.

Looking forward to full reveal for her and some 1:6 Destro love! Wonder if the EX will be a swap out head, or perhaps with Zartan
(I know it was meant as a disguise) but maybe theyll include a head for a different figure and start that as a trend?

I might be off for asking this. But is this the same as the old pic , when she has a gun in her hand, or a updated one?

I was thinking it was the G.I. Jersey Shore section for a minute there, was compelled to keep reading even though the content was so trivial.

Looking forward to full reveal for her and some 1:6 Destro love! Wonder if the EX will be a swap out head, or perhaps with Zartan
(I know it was meant as a disguise) but maybe theyll include a head for a different figure and start that as a trend?

If the hair is blowing, thats pretty cool, but there should definitely be alternate HS or hair to that. It would be awesome to have both standard and a totally different Ex. :yess:

If the hair is blowing, thats pretty cool, but there should definitely be alternate HS or hair to that. It would be awesome to have both standard and a totally different Ex. :yess:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Though I'd settle for a great sculpted expression and different magnetic hair attachments.

Think they would go that route? Id be worried the application would look like ____.

I'd prefer it (like HT's Bruce Lee), than having a good sculpt with the wind-blown hair and a less than stellar "expression" with the straight haired sculpt.

A bunch of seams on her head would annoy me. I'd rather have a second portrait.

This makes no sense. :lol

Don't a lot of figures have swap out hair or at least for pers movement? well HT not SSC I'm sure they could hide it pretty well.
I'd prefer one steller headsculpt & swap out hair for sure

So her hair would be a separate piece from her head? Just one piece? I've seen anime figures with changable hair that used more than one part.

Still, even a seam at the hairline would bug me. I hated how that looked on Qui-Gon. If they could hide it, all well and good.

So her hair would be a separate piece from her head? Just one piece? I've seen anime figures with changable hair that used more than one part.

Still, even a seam at the hairline would bug me. I hated how that looked on Qui-Gon. If they could hide it, all well and good.

Qui-Gon was doomed because of the hairstyle. Baroness, having long, flowing hair, wouldn't suffer from that issue as the seam would be hidden similar to HT's Bruce Lee. Plus not only would it look more realistic, but we'd definitely benefit quality-wise because we wouldn't have to worry about hairline paint apps. :lol

I don't mind molded hair, I just don't want molded hair that's locked into a wind-swept look. If I wanted that, I'd just buy the premium format or other statue.

Qui-Gon was doomed because of the hairstyle. Baroness, having long, flowing hair, wouldn't suffer from that issue as the seam would be hidden similar to HT's Bruce Lee. Plus not only would it look more realistic, but we'd definitely benefit quality-wise because we wouldn't have to worry about hairline paint apps. :lol

I'm convinced. Even if they don't go with switch-out hair, I hope the hair is a separately molded piece.

Back