SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she definitely is coming with her Mach 10 machine gun

Man, that's a FAST gun.

Just like the PF. Maybe with a longer barrel.

It'd be cool if she came with one of these too.

AK74+Carbine.jpg

39380.jpg

If she doesn't, I'll find her one.

Bottom one you can get with the Cobra Trooper. Would like to see Sideshow do a STEYR AUG.

Steyr Aug was what I meant when I said the PF rifle.

I think it would be cool if they designed a new 74 for her. I'd like to see her come with an excess of weapons.

I think it would be cool if they designed a new 74 for her. I'd like to see her come with an excess of weapons.

It'd seem out of place though considering her status and how the regular Cobras come with them. The AUG you mentioned or even a P90 seems more appropriate, given their more "exotic" nature.

Yeah, my bad, I skimmed quickly through your post.

It'd seem out of place though considering her status and how the regular Cobras come with them. The AUG you mentioned or even a P90 seems more appropriate, given their more "exotic" nature.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to think of some other contemporary European type assault rifles that woudl suit her. A G36? A FAD?

Yeah, my bad, I skimmed quickly through your post.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to think of some other contemporary European type assault rifles that woudl suit her. A G36? A FAD?

Other then the AUG, the only other rifle that would suit her would be the UMP since most of the 30th Anniversary versions came with them:
800px-HKUMP45.JPG

I'd prefer an AUG A3.

I currently have the Hasbro 12" Baroness (B-day gift from my daughter, guys :moon), with a G36C. Might give that to Sideshow's if they give her an AK.

Other then the AUG, the only other rifle that would suit her would be the UMP since most of the 30th Anniversary versions came with them:
800px-HKUMP45.JPG

I'd prefer an AUG A3.

Maybe the UMP-9 would be better than the standard? I can see Sideshow going Bond with her and giving her a P99 too. :lol

Though, that said, a P90 and Five-seveN would be kickass!

I currently have the Hasbro 12" Baroness (B-day gift from my daughter, guys :moon), with a G36C. Might give that to Sideshow's if they give her an AK.

Maybe the UMP-9 would be better than the standard? I can see Sideshow going Bond with her and giving her a P99 too. :lol

Though, that said, a P90 and Five-seveN would be kickass!

Well they didn't giver her the Micro Uzis they gave to Sanchez so I think they're avoiding Bond reissues. The UMP9 would suit her more with less recoil, so would 9mm Mac-10s.

Brosnan never had the Walther P99? I gotta go look that up now. :lol

You might be right on that. Let me check the archives. :lol

Looks like they might've (mine's still in the garage buried so I can't check). But here's their chance to do one with a movable slide and removable mag so that it's consistent with the highly detailed pistols the other Joes came with. :lecture:lecture:lecture

You might be right on that. Let me check the archives. :lol

Looks like they might've (mine's still in the garage buried so I can't check). But here's their chance to do one with a movable slide and removable mag so that it's consistent with the highly detailed pistols the other Joes came with. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Just did the check myself, at least the Legacy Brosnan Bond came with one:
https://www.cooltoyreview.com/SSC_007_LegacyBronsnan.asp
13.jpg

I agree, that release won't cut it.

I haven't been following SDCC stuff much since it's been all statues. Have those items gone up for order after the teases?

Back