SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then it is nice to have some height differences across the shelves.

That's what I've always said. When I'm bashing I try to use different bodies as often as possible to try and have at least a small variety in sizes. Some figures taller or shorter than other figures has never really bothered me much with this line since they are based on toys/comics/cartoons who all have no strict continuity. As long as we done have a Roadblock smaller than a Storm Shadow, I'm not gonna stress about it.

Its not like movie figures, where there is a very specific size to be based on.

That's what I've always said. When I'm bashing I try to use different bodies as often as possible to try and have at least a small variety in sizes. Some figures taller or shorter than other figures has never really bothered me much with this line since they are based on toys/comics/cartoons who all have no strict continuity. As long as we done have a Roadblock smaller than a Storm Shadow, I'm not gonna stress about it.

Its not like movie figures, where there is a very specific size to be based on.
so you wont be the tiniest bit bothered when Scarlet towers over Duke & Flint?

Nope, cause Duke and Flint are on different bodies.

And even if they weren't there are ways to pose and display figures to make up for inconsistencies. I don't like my dolls up like they are in a Usual Suspects display.

usual-suspects-line-up.jpg

i was about to say the same thing its not going to look right, i know what KD is saying hes right but just having Duke next to a taller Scarlet its going to look funny.

Another excellent alternative. I bought a bunch from MD, when they were selling them for $10 :yess:

The second from the left is on a 1.2.

From left to right

HT Knockoff
SS 1.2
HT Knockoff
HT Original wide shoulder

Back