SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really diggin the new eyes Ski. :clap
Flint just turned his psycho up a notch.

i think cobra would freak the #$*! out if this flint, elite duke and RnR showed up. they look like some tough mofos. awesome paint on that headsculpt, ski. shows that it is a bad ass sculpt.

I'm planning on adding an ARAH original shotgun for my Flint, i'm making it out of the HT T800/Comedian shotgun. What do you think, is that the right model from back then?

I'm planning on adding an ARAH original shotgun for my Flint, i'm making it out of the HT T800/Comedian shotgun. What do you think, is that the right model from back then?

If you're not talking about the sawed off I had read that he "supposedly" carried a Franchi I12 which may be in error, but he appears in alot of art with the Franchi Spas 12. Not sure what the guns you're referring to look like, but you should be able to get a Spas 12 pretty easy and just paint it as needed.

I'm talking about the very first ever figure Flint v1... It looks like a Remington model 870 without mag extension and custom chopped stock.
30.jpg

https://https://www.yojoe.com/action/85/flint.___ml

The Remington 870 with a sawed off rear stock matches the original best, but I'd go with the pistol grip version from Dam, because I don't think the Sideshow hands will hold a rifle grip properly.

Due to some incredibly generous assistance from Scifi67, I've done some major upgrades to my Flint. Still need to pick up RnR's beret at some point and stick the upgraded flash on it, and need to figure out a better way of attaching his bandolier to the belt or pants, but extremely happy with him now.

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

They are from Indiana Jones, who also comes with fists. I'm using the TTM19 body, which seems kind of excessive considering you can only see his forearms, but it improves his overall look significantly giving him that extra bulk.

Back