SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There wasn't much complaining about Duke to begin with, that I recall. Sideshow gave us an ugly close-up of his face from a bad angle IMO, and that was all we had. So some (including myself) posted less than glowing comments, but nothing earth-shattering. Honestly, I think some of you guys love defending the things that you like so much that you do imagine whining and complaining way beyond the actual level of complaining out there. Just as sure as you "expect" to see people complain, I "expect" to see 50 people jump down a guy's throat at the first critical comment and act as if there are mobs of whiners out there trying to complain for the sake of complaining, and praying for the failure of this line or something.

Not trying to pick a fight. Just an observation I've noticed across a few threads recently :peace

Most everybody loves what Sideshow is doing with the Joe line, and I think there is room for a critical comment or even a nay-sayer or two alongside the love-fest. Posting, "I can't believe any ******-bag would say one negative thing about this proof of God's existence and love of man" is a little extreme, IMO.

does anyone know when the exclusive is going to go up (if so what is the excl?)? or is there no excl.? I just ordered the reg. but depending on what the excl. is i may switch up.

lol forget it. just read the ss website. i am a weetaad

Tons of gear!
* Fully articulated Pro male body Version 1.2 with 30+ points of articulation
* Duke portrait
* Undershirt
* Shirt
* Pants
* Boots
* Detailed belt
* Go Bag
* Utility belt
* Handgun pouch
* Helmet
* Goggles
* Water bottle
* Dog tags
* Medal
* Laser Rifle
* Rifle
* Rifle grenades x 6
* Pistol
* Pistol magazines x 2
* Grenades x 3
* Yellow smoke grenade x 1
* Red smoke grenade x 1
* Three sets of interchangeable hands
* 12-inch display base with G.I. Joe logo
I wonder what the other hands are? Most likely Fists, pistol grip, and relaxed IMO, Duke needs a pair of non-gloved hands, and at least one pointing hand so he can boss around the other Joes. :D
I'll wait and order the exclusive.

anybody getting the throne?? i preordered it cause its freakin cool looking, but seems a lil $$$ to keep.

Regular version up for preorder now, lots of awesome new pics both with and without his helmet on!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2613

$119.99

No knife. :monkey2

What?!! No knife? Not even an itty-bitty boot knife? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tons of gear!

* Fully articulated Pro male body Version 1.2 with 30+ points of articulation
* Duke portrait
* Undershirt
* Shirt
* Pants
* Boots
* Detailed belt
* Go Bag
* Utility belt
* Handgun pouch
* Helmet
* Goggles
* Water bottle
* Dog tags
* Medal
* Laser Rifle
* Rifle
* Rifle grenades x 6
* Pistol
* Pistol magazines x 2
* Grenades x 3
* Yellow smoke grenade x 1
* Red smoke grenade x 1
* Three sets of interchangeable hands
* 12-inch display base with G.I. Joe logo

I wonder what the other hands are? Most likely Fists, pistol grip, and relaxed IMO, Duke needs a pair of non-gloved hands, and at least one pointing hand so he can boss around the other Joes. :D
I'll wait and order the exclusive.

I don't remember off the top of my head, but didn't the original RAH Duke figure have a shovel scuplted into his back pack?

What?!! No knife? Not even an itty-bitty boot knife? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I don't remember off the top of my head, but didn't the original RAH Duke figure have a shovel scuplted into his back pack?

i think you are right, i will have to look at my 3/4 fig when i get home. I can picture a green pack with a shovel, but i am not sure if that was Duke's.

Back