SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing Duke makes me want a Scarlett to go with him and Snake Eyes really bad...

$$$$$$$

Or lack thereof. But I decided to only get Cobra before there was a line to speak of. And I was only going to get CC, Destro, Storm Shadow, Fiefly and Baroness.

Duke has changed everything.

$$$$$$$

Or lack thereof. But I decided to only get Cobra before there was a line to speak of. And I was only going to get CC, Destro, Storm Shadow, Fiefly and Baroness.

Duke has changed everything.

I just recently picked up Snakes off Amazon.com for $103+ shipping which was pretty much the best deal I could find. I think they may still have some.

Ive decided to stay away from this line, but damn that is one awesome looking figure.

How you guys can complain about it is beyond me...

tbh havent read each page in this thread but some in the beginning were'nt fond of the portrait. Maybe i just assumed there were. :lol can you blame me>?

:) yeah I think you can assume everyone is complaining before you enter a thread and usually be right.

I think most complaints of the face have cooled since seeing pics with the helmet on. I think mostly the original complaints arrised due to the lack of a smile or smirk but I think we're over that now.

I think he looks awesome.

This isn't a complaint, but what do you guys think of him sharing Snake Eye's pants? Not sure how I feel about the knee pads on Duke, but I guess it makes sense for there to be "standard issue" Joe pants.

tbh havent read each page in this thread but some in the beginning were'nt fond of the portrait. Maybe i just assumed there were. :lol can you blame me>?

It's a SS product so people just complain right off the bat. Hell I think everything shown at SDCC has been bashed by someone.

Or they bash because no on released the character they wanted... too much sour grapes.

What's great about this figure is you could have easily had an end product that just looked like a random blond haired soldier, but SS really paid attention and made a figure that is unmistakably Duke.

This is definitely their most solid line... and if secondary market values are any indication one that collectors are really responding to.

agreed. before this line LOTR was the most detailed and costume oriented line. Now GIJOE takes the cake.

What's great about this figure is you could have easily had an end product that just looked like a random blond haired soldier, but SS really paid attention and made a figure that is unmistakably Duke.

Yep. Especially on little things like the sculpted forearms. It would have been so easy for them to just make a Duke with long sleeves but they went the extra mile and really stayed true to the character. The fact that they're also going to include the laser rifle for every future Joe figure to cater to fans of the cartoon is just insane. Not even Hasbro has done that with the 3 3/4 inch line!

SSC GI Joe FTW! :flag

Back