SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Man, the more I look at him, the more I dig Duke. Pic from Captain Toy:

nvp5it.jpg

From the pics posted thus far, looks like he comes with:

Standard issue G.I. Joe laser rifle
Modded M4 with Grenade Launcher
Side arm
Helmet and googles
Backpack
Grenades
Extra M4 ammo clips
and of course, binoculars for the EX.

In the booth video, Scott Klauder mentioned that Duke comes with even more gear than Snake-Eyes. I'm speculating he also comes with extra magazines for his sidearm, grenades for the grenade launcher mounted under his M4. Maybe some smoke grenades like Snake-Eyes? Also, has anyone seen him with a combat knife in any of the other pics?

EDIT: He does come with smoke grenades as well!

Last edited:
Man, the more I look at him, the more I dig Duke. Pic from Captain Toy:

nvp5it.jpg

From the pics posted thus far, looks like he comes with:

Standard issue G.I. Joe laser rifle
Modded M4 with Grenade Launcher
Side arm
Helmet and googles
Backpack
Grenades
Extra M4 ammo clips
and of course, binoculars for the EX.

In the booth video, Scott Klauder mentioned that Duke comes with even more gear than Snake-Eyes. I'm speculating he also comes with extra magazines for his sidearm, grenades for the grenade launcher mounted under his M4. Maybe some smoke grenades like Snake-Eyes? Also, has anyone seen him with a combat knife in any of the other pics?

EDIT: He does come with smoke grenades as well!

I'm sure he has one hidden somewhere.
thumbs2.gif

He looks pretty hardcore in that pic :rock

He looks pretty good with his helmet on.

See thats the one thing I don't like about this one. I love the head sculpt. I would have prefered a helmet simlar to the originals although that is by no means a deal breaker.

See thats the one thing I don't like about this one. I love the head sculpt. I would have prefered a helmet simlar to the originals although that is by no means a deal breaker.

Agreed. On my shelves, Duke will be posed holding his helmet, a la original card art. Besides, that looks too much like Hawk V2's helmet (which I'm sure we'll get at some point).

Yeah, it's totally the 86 Hawk look.

I think Beachhead will be who they finally knock out of the park. Can't wait to see him. :naughty

So if you are at the Con you can pre order him now?
The rest of us bums have to wait until the 31st

Has anyone heard what the exclusive will be? I haven't read anything on the board yet.

Back