SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do NOT let this thread go down the same road as the last, temporary bans WILL commence. ANY personal or inflammatory posts toward other members will be deleted. Period. Keep it on topic as this is one hell of a badass offering from SSC!

IMG_0829.JPG

Do NOT let this thread go down the same road as the last, temporary bans WILL commence. ANY personal or inflammatory posts toward other members will be deleted. Period. Keep it on topic as this is one hell of a badass offering from SSC!

:( It's a shame that one rotten apple has to continually ruin the barrel. :(

Back on topic though, if Duke kicks this much ass, I can't wait to see what they do with the rest of them. Might even have to eat a crow sandwich on Gung Ho. :D

Duke is awesome, price is good and he's the best in the line as of yet imo.

Wether it looks like Duke or not is all in the eye of the beholder, but what you have to admit is that the headsculpt is badass! Very stern looking, that's the soldier I want defending my freedom! :rock

I really had no plans to order this one, but I have to say, I think this is my favorite of the Sideshow Joe figures so far. I only have Cobra Commander so far, so even if I never got another Joe figure, Duke would make a great companion piece to the Commander.

That's definitely the Pro 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever they were called. In retrospect I wouldn't be surprised if they were designed with the Joes in mind.

Back