SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year, my favorite 12 '' figure made by Sideshow from SDCC was Cobra Commander, this year its still a figure from the Joe line.Duke, best 12'' figure at the Con IMO.

It has begun!!! Looks like he's got the laser rifle! :rock

IMG_0824.JPG

State of the bad-ass art! :rock

According to signage at the SSC booth, Duke's $120, throne is $200 (see hisstank.com).

Fine by me, both will be ordered :rock

:lecture What he said.

Last year, my favorite 12 '' figure made by Sideshow from SDCC was Cobra Commander, this year its still a figure from the Joe line.Duke, best 12'' figure at the Con IMO.

It certainly did change fast.

This figure is going to cost someone from Canada ordering direct through SS just about $200CAN..thats a rip if you ask me.

Duke always seemed to be lighter on gear then SE...if he comes with two sets of boots and many sets of hands,a knife maybe atleast then it justifies the price more but, its still a bit steep, IMO!!.

Skip on the exclusive and buy yours from a Canadian retailer. Toy Square has the Cobra Officer and Trooper at $99 and Crimson Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow at $119.
https://www.toys2.net/home.php?cat=106

I think I'll pose him with his goggles on! :rock.... I'm serious. He looks better the more I see him.

Skip on the exclusive and buy yours from a Canadian retailer. Toy Square has the Cobra Officer and Trooper at $99 and Crimson Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow at $119.

Yes, thats always my route for buying figures here. :D

He is a great looking figure, based on the proto pics, if it runs through production like that, the best of the line. Not only does he have lots of gear and layers of clothes, but there is tons of little detail that doesn't show up in Sideshows other lines.

Those complaining about the price just need to pass or STFU. We already knew the Joe figures were going to be $100-120 so it should not be a surprise someone as loaded as Duke is at the higher end.

Vader kicks some major ass, but so far as a whole, Joes have beat the hell out of the Star Wars line.

Back