SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has begun!!! Looks like he's got the laser rifle! :rock

IMG_0824.JPG
--

OH, YEAH!

I don't know about the rest of you, but DUKE is turning out to be way more awesome than SNAKE EYES & COBRA COMMANDER. I dare say even more awesome than STORM SHADOW.

Thank you for the picture.

Whats nice about Duke is all his gear is gonna look great on him, as opposed to Snake Eyes gear, which made him look bulky and over loaded, at least imo.

This is why the pace of this line drives me nutz, this fig and all that have been made are awesome. I want them to hurry up and give us more!!!

Canadian collectors is there somewhere in Canada where you are able to order the ex versions and save some cash? My curent method is getting complex

This is why the pace of this line drives me nutz, this fig and all that have been made are awesome. I want them to hurry up and give us more!!!

Canadian collectors is there somewhere in Canada where you are able to order the ex versions and save some cash? My curent method is getting complex

I'm from Montreal too Bro.. 1 000 000 comix is a comic shop that can get you Ex. from Sideshow from their retailer if you ask them in advance.They are located on Jean-Talon St. near Pie IX..Great prices and the owners are great guys.

Theres also Steve at Legends action figures that might do something for you...

https://www.legendsactionfigures.com/

or CMD Store who can get you anything Sideshow too...You need to ask them for Excl. though..

https://www.cmdstore.com/

Classic outfit.
A headsculpt that matches the comics.
Goggles that can be removed from the helmet to match the toy.
Laser rifle to match the toon and card art.
About the best Duke figure I could have hoped for. If they had included a separate smirking head he'd basically be a DX figure but at this point I don't even miss it.

I like it that a character that some were calling too "boring" and "generic" turns out to be one of the most bad ass 12 inch figures ever made.

I dig what we have seen so far of this figure. A lot. But that doesn't take away from the fact that Duke is one of the more boring post-83 Joes out there. I mean, where is the distinctive hat and facial hair? Where is a weapon or specialty to distinguish him from others? Further, where are the neon colors? Where is the space suit? Where is the giant anti-sludge cannon?

Seriously though, being boring/generic actually works for him. If he were a weirdo like so many other Joes, how could he be the leader?

Back