SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. Gonna have to get that sum^^^^^. Looks mighty fine in those pics. Plus, he has the laser rifle from the cartoon! :rock

But. . .just read--$120? C'mon, Sideshow!

not a bad price....i'd buy this over a lot of Hot Toys figure.

Price is fine imo. Everything is expensive now, I am used to it and wont stress over factors I cant effect.

Would rather be happy and appreciate the figure than spend time crying about the price.

the price is fair. he's got a ton of gear, almost as much as SE. he has a real functional helmet with straps and googles. and he has sculpted forearms. a homerun in my book. gonna be worth every penny if the finished product turns out great.

I don't know about the price..should be $80US..i bought this HT figure in the pic below for about $120 CAN. and he comes with loads of stuff.

1%20Mountain%20Division%20Sniper.jpg

hey guys ! I need a full pic of duke preview to save on my comp.
I keep saving the pic of the preview but it only saves half of it.

can someone help me out please !

Love it, will definitely be buying it.

I wonder if the laser rifle is the exclusive, or if that remains to be seen... (I hope it's his green SMG!)

What he doesn't come with is a big ass licensing fee.

:lecture :lecture :lecture I think he'd be in the $160-$170 range like Dutch.

hey guys ! I need a full pic of duke preview to save on my comp.
I keep saving the pic of the preview but it only saves half of it.

can someone help me out please !

It's more than one image. You'll have to save every image then crop them together.

I agree with you there.

Of course you would. Regardless of the fact that it's technically a diorama and evenly priced with Sideshow's other dios/environments. :lol

No kidding. $200? SS is pricing themselves out of the market. They couldn't even get the Ark of the Covenant right.

they're not pricing themselves out. do you even know what that means? this throne will sell out with a snap of the fingers just like the $130 wall.

%20No%20Whining%20Magnet%20%289384%29.jpg

Take you price whining to another thread. In fact, start one, so we who want to talk about the figure can do it free of price whiners.

Thnx.

:lecture :lecture :lecture I think he'd be in the $160-$170 range like Dutch.

It's more than one image. You'll have to save every image then crop them together.

Of course you would. Regardless of the fact that it's technically a diorama. :lol

If it were Hot Toys making Duke, sure but..its Hot Toys...enough said.

Back