SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed what looks to be a dog tag necklace under his collar. Badass figure.

Duke4.jpg

Duke.jpg

Duke2.jpg

Duke3.jpg

He looks awesome. A must have. No smirk but he is true to the original figure design.

Yep. Matching the vintage design as closely as possible is absolutely the most important thing with these figures. The more I look at him the more I get a 1980's Marvel comic vibe from the sculpt which is just fine with me.

Duke4.jpg

Duke.jpg

Duke2.jpg

Duke3.jpg

MarvelDuke.jpg

HA! 80's Comic/cartoon costume design ALL THE WAY! YES! Loving everything about it., especialy the " i take crap from no one" expression on his face.

Speaking of the face, LOVE the headsculpt.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by kl241
I would definitely replace the HS with the Resident Evil Jack Krauser.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Funny you should mention that, Krauser's sculpt makes an AWESOME unmasked snake eyes. he's even got the Facial scar.

Yep. Matching the vintage design as closely as possible is absolutely the most important thing with these figures. The more I look at him the more I get a 1980's Marvel comic vibe from the sculpt which is just fine with me.

Duke4.jpg

Duke.jpg

Duke2.jpg

Duke3.jpg

MarvelDuke.jpg

That comic clip is pretty close. Good catch.

Still think he looks like a pre-crash Busey. Again, not that that's a bad thing:

mrjoshua.jpg

LOL :rotfl It's so true. Personally I think he looks alittle too old. It's kinda like what if Duke aged the same time we did and is now in his early 50s. If that's true then I'm not looking forward to the SSC Baroness and Scarlet. :lol Oh well come on Jetpack. :D

This is a must have for me. Duke was my absolute favourite as a kid, even after his thumb had broken off.

LOL :rotfl It's so true. Personally I think he looks alittle too old. It's kinda like what if Duke aged the same time we did and is now in his early 50s. If that's true then I'm not looking forward to the SSC Baroness and Scarlet. :lol Oh well come on Jetpack. :D

according to his file card he was in the military for at least 15 years before he joined the joe team...

which would make him at least 33 at the time he joined the joes...

and if you go by real world time... the file card says he enlisted in 1967...

which would make him around 60 now

i think this sculpt fits the character well...

according to his file card he was in the military for at least 15 years before he joined the joe team...

which would make him at least 33 at the time he joined the joes...

and if you go by real world time... the file card says he enlisted in 1967...

I was a little worried that we'd get an "updated" filecard with Duke serving time in Desert Storm or something more current but it looks like Hasbro kept the same bio for the 25th line so I assume SSC will do the same. Cool.

duke.jpg

100_6982.jpg

Back