SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has begun!!! Looks like he's got the laser rifle! :rock

IMG_0824.JPG

:flag :rock :rock :rock :flag

I guess its safe to assume the vintage laser rifle will be the exclusive?

Duke looks awesome

Looks like Valfar's earlier comment about him not filling out the clothes is debunked too. :lol

Bait me! Bait me! my friend!, I'm not the only one! i i i i!! i am not the only one!!! :lol

Yea, upon seeing the newest pics he looks great.:D

hope my comment on clothes fitting a figure did not hurt someones feelings,especially British people. :lol

looks awesome...never thought I would see the day where I would say a Joe would look more bad ass than a Cobra....:rock

You mean the one he made based off the teaser pic in which the only clothing you could see was a quarter-inch of his shirt? :banana

WTF are you talking about?..uhh!! love this guy!!!...put your glasses back on.

joetease.jpg

WTF are you talking about?..uhh!! love this guy!!!...put your glasses back on.

joetease.jpg

I can't see enough of his uniform there to make a statement about it. As we know now, it's his accessories that makes the silhouette look a bit weird. This is why you always look before you jump. ;)

Why does he have an American flag on his arm--- Don't SS know that G.I. Joe is a Global unit?

:monkey3

He looks great-- a fantastic addition to the Joe line to back up SE.

Why does he have an American flag on his arm--- Don't SS know that G.I. Joe is a Global unit?

:monkey3

He looks great-- a fantastic addition to the Joe line to back up SE.

I guess because Duke is American and in the American Army technically. Suits the RAH look really like it should.

Looks great... sculpt is good, gear and outfit look excellent and the sculpted forearms really add a lot!

Also, they eyes look like production work... not the higher quality proto work. Wonder if Sideshow is holding onto stuff longer in an effort to give us a more accurate view of the final product.

Back