SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Duke n Hawk head back from Ski, let me just say that seeing them on pic dont do them any justice when u get to see them with your eyes thats when u know what ski can do. Ski u rock.:1-1::dance

NP, I know some people just don't like dealing with EBay, but if you don't mind, sometimes you can get some really nice deals.

Been looking for a Beachhead for a while.They have 2 used on ebay for over $200...forget that!!!

Carry on...

Beachhead is the best of this line. You're bound to pay top dollar to pick up one used then plus for a "new" one.

And if you don't then shame on you :lol

Other than the two Desert Ops Cobras, Beachhead is currently the only sideshow GI Joe figure I'm missing. Beachhead commands top dollar and on average an unopened specimen goes for around $240 on EBay. Be prepared to spend about $260 for an exclusive version.

Yeah...Beachhead is nearly as expensive as Snake Eyes. I am looking for one as well. For the moment, I am OK to wait for a good deal. That may change, though, and I may be willing to eat the cost a little later in the year.

Money is no problem,I just want one that isn't used!!!
Someone is selling Beachhead on eBay for $449.99 and it's missing parts!!!

Last edited:
Back