SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Baby Doll EF. Not something I'd buy but looks like a solid 1:6.

Doesn't do much for breaking any stereotypes of adult men collecting dolls mind you... but still a cool snag.

I'm trying to track this guy down, but I was wondering about something. Would he look better possibly on a Hot Toys muscular body? Has anyone tried that? He just seems a bit short and thin as is, not bad, but I think he could be a tad better. The head sculpt is one of my favorites though, I love what Skiman did with his.

I'm trying to track this guy down, but I was wondering about something. Would he look better possibly on a Hot Toys muscular body? Has anyone tried that?

I used the TT muscular and it's a world of difference. Flint also. I stayed away from the new pro simply because I wanted RnR to have his own and slightly burlier profile than the other joes.

Sweet, thanks Androsi! I feel like if I get Duke I want to really make him as good as possible (from my perspective), because he has the potential. If only I could track down loose parts for Duke and save myself the trouble of buying the whole figure, oh well, no big deal.

I used the TT muscular and it's a world of difference. Flint also. I stayed away from the new pro simply because I wanted RnR to have his own and slightly burlier profile than the other joes.

With all the new Joes being on that body, I don't see what difference it'll make other than having the heavy hitters look like weaklings. :huh

:)i have him on a RnR body and he looks bad ass:yess:
Just wanted to add that RnR's body is lighter colored then Zartan's body. The Zartan Duke head won't match the RnR bod for anyone looking for a bod to match Zuke. The regular Duke head might match the RnR body though I haven't compared them.
Sweet, thanks Androsi! I feel like if I get Duke I want to really make him as good as possible (from my perspective), because he has the potential. If only I could track down loose parts for Duke and save myself the trouble of buying the whole figure, oh well, no big deal.

Both Toy Anxiety and Black Ops Toys had Duke parted out within the past couple of months, now most of his stuff is gone. Also, TA has better prices then BOT.
Have patience and you'll see Duke parted out again.

With all the new Joes being on that body, I don't see what difference it'll make other than having the heavy hitters look like weaklings. :huh

Good point.
I'll have to figure something else out for future releases. Try and track down some more muscles...in all probability. They seem like they have just the right amount badassery for joes not overly equipped with gear.

I'm wondering whether to get a Noland body for R'n'R and repaint it? its not as big as a T800 but bigger than the TTM19.

Just wanted to add that RnR's body is lighter colored then Zartan's body. The Zartan Duke head won't match the RnR bod for anyone looking for a bod to match Zuke. The regular Duke head might match the RnR body though I haven't compared them.

Both Toy Anxiety and Black Ops Toys had Duke parted out within the past couple of months, now most of his stuff is gone. Also, TA has better prices then BOT.
Have patience and you'll see Duke parted out again.

Dukes head is still available at BOT.

Thanks guys, I went ahead and grabbed Duke's head from BOT, but I like TA prices better so I'll wait on anything else. Now I just have to decide on what direction I want to go with him, classic ARAH or something else. I'm having the head repainted as well. This is going to be one bad ass Duke. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I went ahead and grabbed Duke's head from BOT, but I like TA prices better so I'll wait on anything else. Now I just have to decide on what direction I want to go with him, classic ARAH or something else. I'm having the head repainted as well. This is going to be one bad ass Duke. :D
Ski is the man u should look for, he would help u out with that re-paint.:yess:

Back