SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Upgraded my 501st with a few spare Rex parts. Vader's captain of the guard...or something like that.

F34788AE-216F-45C8-A7B0-25500268D809_zpsr22pot19.jpg
AAC7F84D-2F07-4796-B521-F9B2E44587D0_zps67cz69to.jpg

He'll do until phase II Rex is released.

Its Commander Appo but he just looked like a regular clone. No Kama Skirt or Pauldron. So basically any basic 501st clone could be Appo.

Still think yours looks cool.

Sent from atop my Dewback

Hard to make a choice for someone else but I'd go with Wolffe, the deluxe clones might be around for a while but Wolffe is selling real fast and is their best clone to date. A year from now it might be impossible to find him at retail so I'd go with Wolffe for now.

Thanks for the reply. Not that i'm doubting you but how do you know Wolffe is selling out fast? Was there a limited stock announcement?

I'm not sure if Wolffe is almost sold out or not, but I have both a "Shiny" clone and a Commander Wolffe, and I would say without hesitation to get Wolffe. Wolffe is an amazing figure, he has alot of extra gear (armor wise) and 4 head sculpts, you won't be disapointed.

Sideshow is apparently doing another run of Boba Fett and I remember reading on this forum that it was a great seller for them, how someone got that info I don't know. So hopefully they have changed their policy and will start to keep stuff "in print" for longer or simply manufacture more when they sell out of the popular ones.

Shocking that Hasbro made a Cmdr. Appo figure but only one.

Attachments

• Cmdr. Appo fig..jpg
    Cmdr. Appo fig..jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 626

Man I'd kill for a reasonably priced sideshow Cody.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where are you located? There is a Cody without box from Germany on Ebay right now. I guess the no box thing will make it go cheaper.

Man I'd kill for a reasonably priced sideshow Cody.

God, I know. The first Sideshow purchase I made was buying Cody for my best buddy for his birthday. Cody sparked my interest in collecting 1:6 figures, too bad he sold out by the time I started.

Cody is great and has really held up well with all the improvements in the clones that Sideshow has made. I have a spare non-ex. I was originally going to use him for a custom, but may have to use him for trades with all these new clones coming out. I wanted to make an Airborne trooper, but then SSC made one (which I have).

Cody is great and has really held up well with all the improvements in the clones that Sideshow has made. I have a spare non-ex. I was originally going to use him for a custom, but may have to use him for trades with all these new clones coming out. I wanted to make an Airborne trooper, but then SSC made one (which I have).

Yea, I'm coming into the game way late. I thought this hobby was addicting with out star wars... Until I bought 1 star wars figure... and in 2 months I now have 6. I have to get Cody though. Him and rex have some awesome scenes together in the clone wars.

Back