SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Loving these clones! Picked up a Vet and a 501st on my trip to NYC this past Saturday. Sorry for the crappy pic, I have ZERO detolf space until I get to Ikea in 2 weeks. Gonna grab another 501st to go with Vader until we hear of the inevitable Deluxe Stormtroopers. Then I'll probably put the two 501st with Phase 2 Rex and Echo and Fives.
null_zpscce087c2.jpg
Sorry, can't help myself.... bicep armor on all the above are around the wrong way.... What is up with all these recent packaging of the clones?? :cuckoo:

Sorry, can't help myself.... bicep armor on all the above are around the wrong way.... What is up with all these recent packaging of the clones?? :cuckoo:

They've all been futzed better overall since that pic. I just pulled them out and set them up using the Vet box art to make sure it was all on right and the Vets armor was turned that way so I left them like that at first. After going through screen caps I realized it was wrong and fixed it, so no worries!

Going through the large order, there have been several that the biceps are upside down or on the wrong arms...guess after you dress 100000 figures in the factory your attention slips occasionally...

SS newsletter has the 212 now listed as coming soon, should be a processing e-mail any day....

AOTC Clonetrooper, ROTS Clonetrooper & ANH Stormtrooper...i'm guessing when VII hits i'll need to add another type of white armored trooper:panic:

IMG_6982.JPG

AOTC Clonetrooper, ROTS Clonetrooper & ANH Stormtrooper...i'm guessing when VII hits i'll need to add another type of white armored trooper:panic:

View attachment 100018

Love this shot!!!! Oh man going to have to get the shiny! Already have the vet and 501st, but honestly I'm so hooked! I'll have to get them all. Is that an SSC stormtrooper? Looks great!

Got my 501st today and he is a sweet figure. My first clone and I'm extremely happy with him. Only issues were one of the buttons that connects the strap to the backpack popped off. Just bad glue so an easy glue fix. And of course the backwards biceps armor that a lot of people have gotten. Otherwise I just need to get him some clone friends!

I'm tempted between the 501st or Commander Wolfe. I actually prefer the look of the 501st, but feel Wolfe is probably a more memorable character (just about to finish season 1 but don,t remember seeing him yet though)

I'm tempted between the 501st or Commander Wolfe. I actually prefer the look of the 501st, but feel Wolfe is probably a more memorable character (just about to finish season 1 but don,t remember seeing him yet though)

Just finished a few episode in season 4 that really make me want Wolffe. One of the more unique looking clones!

Keep watching, he's introduced a bit later and is a great character!

I want a clone. I have Rex 2.0 on order but in the meantime ... which of these? I hate the phase 1 helmet so Echo and Fives are out.

Wolffe
501st
212th
Vet
Shiny

Hey guys, anyone think it is possible to take a veteran and use his body and armor for the general kenobi in his clone armor? I finally picked up kenobi and found out his black suit is rubber. Which we all know will crack at some point.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

I want a clone. I have Rex 2.0 on order but in the meantime ... which of these? I hate the phase 1 helmet so Echo and Fives are out.

Wolffe
501st
212th
Vet
Shiny

I'm in the same boat man! Been stuck on this decision for a few weeks! I have $150 in points, so price isn't an issue. I'll either collect all the commanders/named clones, or pick one battalion and collect them. Tough choice when all the clones look that good!

Wolffe
501st
212th
Vet
Shiny

Hard to make a choice for someone else but I'd go with Wolffe, the deluxe clones might be around for a while but Wolffe is selling real fast and is their best clone to date. A year from now it might be impossible to find him at retail so I'd go with Wolffe for now.

Back