SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another look at the 501st as I eagerly await the arrival of the 212th....

Can't wait to see how the new version of 212 looks with Cody (still my favorite among the Commanders...although Wolffe is right up there)...

Do they have an 808th legion? They'd be in charge of sampling and break-beats. Maybe I'll have to do a custom.

Here's what the backpack would look like:

300px-Roland_TR-808_drum_machine.jpg

I am still working my way through the cases that arrived a few weeks ago, got a little distracted with other figures arriving...was back at them tonight...moving opening and setting up large shelf of clones...pics will follow in a few days...

Nice shots, Daz! Looks great with the E-WEBB and in that group.....

Mine just showed up here at the office....quick shot here...

212TH-DLX-TROOPER-01.gif

Looking forward to getting some picks with that group myself....

Great display there Daz even though my OCD reminds me your Cody wants to wear his phase II helmet now :wink1:

Cheers guys. E-Web arrived at the same time and since I have no Snowtrooper :(

Great shot too Jedibear. 212th looks great with the rifle - I love the grappling hook attachment.

You are so right Tee-Kay. I'm having the same battle, it's just that I much prefer the phase I over Cody's phase II.

Here's another shot from work today....more to come with some other troopers over the weekend.....

The 212th just looks right brandishing that big rifle....:yess:

This big gun reminds me of something that's been in the back of my mind that I've never mentioned before… If all these weapons are energy based, why do they need to be so huge? And why, besides the cool factor do so many of these guys have ammo pouches? I don't think we've ever seen anyone in any of the movies run out of energy in their weapons and need to swap over to a new Li-ion battery pack. And what's up with Chewy's bow? ;)

Yep, that gatling blaster looks terrific. I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger with every shot. Keep 'em coming :eek:

Back