1/6 SSC Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realise the ankle articulation seems rather impressive
I am looking forward to this

Again, just personal opinion, but the suit has grown on me. I think this looks better than the Netflix design. I think I'd rather have this on the shelf to be honest. Courtesy of Michael Crawford:
attachment.php

He does look better there.

That pic definitely makes this more tempting. But I'm going for an MCU lineup, so probably gonna go with the Netflix one.

I ordered one based on the pic above. He looks good there. Obviously dropping those silly knee-pads.

HT is nice, but I like that this guy is actually red.

I agree, it was the con pic that really sold me on him. There are aspects of his costume I'd definitely change but there are some I think are pretty cool too (like the faux priest collar) I'm looking forward to seeing him in hand (and removing the knee pads)

He was shown at comic con ny . Looks really good. Much better than Netflix imo

damn it !

I just received notification from Sideshow, this has been pushed back !
my last flex pay will now be in December in stead of originally being in November

I was looking forward to DD

well double Damn it

I just received my Flex Pay notification from Sideshow, annnnnnd this has been pushed back AGAIN !
my Last flex Pay will now be in January.
I was really wanting this for Christmas

Well triple damn !!!

I just received notification from Sideshow, this has been pushed back ! AGAIN
my last flex pay will now be in February in stead of originally being in November

I was SOOO looking forward to DD
And the wait begins again 😩

!!! finally !!! I just got my final flex payment notice for this Feb 5th , and then this will be shipping out to me ..
cant believe how long we had to wait for this.
so pumped to finally be getting old horn head !

I actually ended up really like SS Deadpool, Punisher, and Ghost Rider. However, SS DD’s costume is just so ugly to me. If I can get this for super discounted price, I may still bite.

!!! finally !!! I just got my final flex payment notice for this Feb 5th , and then this will be shipping out to me ..
cant believe how long we had to wait for this.
so pumped to finally be getting old horn head !

Really, I am surprised because I got yet another email telling me that my final payment has been moved back to March 15th

Back