SSC Cyclops Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And for me, MCU XMen would be a hard no. We have no idea who they will cast.
And using Gambit as an example, I have no interest in Channing Tatum on my shelf.

I?ve been asking for this for so long. It?s a dream come true to get comic 1/6 X-men. I hope they make all their PF into 1/6 I would get the entire line.

And I'd be fine with little-to-no torso articulation to maintain the torso armor look

The only way to do the armor any justice is without the torso articulation, so that's exactly why Sideshow WILL do it. They're gonna put that silly 'fang' ab crunch right in the middle.

Bring them all
a4fef0de5fd11878b2c5a83eb16ed3b2.jpg

I must be looking at different pictures. The figure I'm looking at looks like crap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like the look, better with the jacket on than off but $240 is rough. SS Exclusive puts this closer to about $280 out the door in CA and not sure I like it that much. If I get enough points though I can be convinced.

I like the look, better with the jacket on than off but $240 is rough. SS Exclusive puts this closer to about $280 out the door in CA and not sure I like it that much. If I get enough points though I can be convinced.

At least the smouldering effect is the only exclusive part and not like a whole other head like the Joker figure. It's not nearly as necessary to order from them.

I must be looking at different pictures. The figure I'm looking at looks like crap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gotta disagree with you and I think when you start seeing pictures of Cyke, Wolverine and Magneto together you are going to see a lot of people changing their tune. This is like SS Snowspeeder Luke all over again.....

Gotta disagree with you and I think when you start seeing pictures of Cyke, Wolverine and Magneto together you are going to see a lot of people changing their tune. This is like SS Snowspeeder Luke all over again.....
The reception has been pretty positive, it seems like. Much more positive than the reaction to Sideshow's last Batman (which I love, but many hates on reveal) or the recent Wolverine (which also looks great, though I wish they had re-engineered the limited shoulders).

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

So happy that X-Men merch is back again . 2012-2017 were dark times for them. **** the inhumans.

Anyway bring on the whole roster

So happy that X-Men merch is back again . 2012-2017 were dark times for them. **** the inhumans.

Anyway bring on the whole roster

Man, Marvel made me hate the Inhumans with trying to replace the X-Men with them. That comic arc where the X-Men were fighting the Inhumans was hot garbage.

Like you said, **** the Inhumans.

-price is hot garbage
-the blue near the chin should be straight and not angled
-the hair should be more brown
- the ab muscles suck, stop doing this weird design where it looks like theyre trying to poke out. make it tighter and some shade or large body., give these superheroes real ****ing abs
- the yellow underwear seems a little short near the grown

Back