SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any particular way the single point sling on the ACR is supposed to be used? It seems to have a lot of slack, even when hung across the body - or do you just have to choke up the slack a lot? I don't know jack about combat rifles.

I don't have one yet so I entered but I was expecting something much more interesting than yet another contest for the first day of the new year.

Is there any particular way the single point sling on the ACR is supposed to be used? It seems to have a lot of slack, even when hung across the body - or do you just have to choke up the slack a lot? I don't know jack about combat rifles.

It does seem rather long. And yes that is what she said.

Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for posting the instructions on how to assemble the vest. Without the forum, I would have lost patience real fast last night. The Viper is incredibly cool, but I was getting more and more pissed at Sideshow for saving $0.10 and not including those shoulder straps. It's so stupid. I'm not a 1:1 gear head, thank God you guys are! LOL! You rock!!!

For those interested in making their own set of shoulder straps, I found a vendor on eBay who sells the buckles and the ribbon can be purchased at JoAnn's fabrics. Here's the eBay link to the seller if any of you are interested:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TB47-15-1-6-Action-Figure-8mm-Buckle-Black-/140438287556?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2c634c4

Just make sure you order the correct width however, the seller has multiple sizes.

By the way, I would have loved to get a Cobra belt buckle on this one. They have the mold from the Cobra Commander fig, or it would have been cool to get it slightly smaller, more like the buckle on the original 3 3/4" fig, no?

I got the Viper from my friend yesterday. Too tired to put him together tonight. It'll have to wait until after work tomorrow.

12 days of SS is no mas....SS statue(not many people really care about)Viper giveaway and no 1/6 Joe preview. Blah. Oh well. Maybe we'll see Destro for CC.

:slap You're right. Totally read that wrong. My bad.

solominic_knight, definately get the Viper, but only if you're ready to pick up more. Because you won't be able to stop at just the Viper! :lol

LMAO! Yea my local dealer, or toy overlord as the ex wife calls him, has all the 12 inch line in and love the look of them. Just not sure if i want to start another line thats all.:dunno Viper and the two snipers for sure...I'm sure if i get those 3 I'll get the whole line due to ocd :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ex Viper is showing up with a low quantity alert. Very low actually. 15 left. Make that 14 since I just broke down and ordered an extra...

Ex Viper is showing up with a low quantity alert. Very low actually. 15 left. Make that 14 since I just broke down and ordered an extra...

And from the Hawk thread...

Low quantity alert issued for EX Hawk. 15 left.:panic:

Seriously? Both EX Hawk and the EX Viper hit 15 on the same day? :dunno

Better get to ordering my second EX Viper...

EDIT: WTF? I can't order another because the website says I have already reached my one per person limit. yeah I ordered one...back during teh initial order when a person could order two!!! I'm calling SS tomorrow!

12 days of SS is no mas....SS statue(not many people really care about)Viper giveaway and no 1/6 Joe preview. Blah. Oh well. Maybe we'll see Destro for CC.

yeah,quite the FLOP!

Sideshow spoiled us last year with Hawk,Stalker,and Viper

this year- nothing! (boring statues don't count)

My guess is we should see a Joe reveal soon (possibly around toyfair) (hopefully Snowjob) 4 figures in que,so maybe once RNR gets the coming in 30 days notice,we'll see the next Joe reveal.

I doubt we'll see Destro now till SDCC for a 1st Quarter 2013 release and maybe the 1st female (Scarlet) at that time aswell..

And from the Hawk thread...

Seriously? Both EX Hawk and the EX Viper hit 15 on the same day? :dunno

Better get to ordering my second EX Viper...

EDIT: WTF? I can't order another because the website says I have already reached my one per person limit. yeah I ordered one...back during teh initial order when a person could order two!!! I'm calling SS tomorrow!

:lol. Just call them tomorrow. They'll let you order another.

yeah,quite the FLOP!

Sideshow spoiled us last year with Hawk,Stalker,and Viper

this year- nothing! (boring statues don't count)

My guess is we should see a Joe reveal soon (possibly around toyfair) (hopefully Snowjob) 4 figures in que,so maybe once RNR gets the coming in 30 days notice,we'll see the next Joe reveal.

I doubt we'll see Destro now till SDCC for a 1st Quarter 2013 release and maybe the 1st female (Scarlet) at that time aswell..

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :lol

Back