SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea how to do that, please explain por favor.

On the Sideshow home page, under the Your Stuff tab, log in. From there it takes you to the Account Homepage. On this page, there is a tab on the lefthand side of the screen that reads "Search Archived Products".

If you click on that, a description reads

"Are you looking for a sold out product page? Maybe you are doing some research on your collection? We've now added a link to the right side of your account homepage called 'Product Archive Search.' This link will allow you to browse our entire product catalog, including long sold out items."

Click that, and enter "Cobra Viper" under the Add More Filters tab. Voila!

On the Sideshow home page, under the Your Stuff tab, log in. From there it takes you to the Account Homepage. On this page, there is a tab on the lefthand side of the screen that reads "Search Archived Products".

If you click on that, a description reads

"Are you looking for a sold out product page? Maybe you are doing some research on your collection? We've now added a link to the right side of your account homepage called 'Product Archive Search.' This link will allow you to browse our entire product catalog, including long sold out items."

Click that, and enter "Cobra Viper" under the Add More Filters tab. Voila!

Thanks, I'll check that out but Jesus that's a pain in the ass. SSC is gonna make you work for it nerd. :lol

Here are some pictures of my Viper.

dscn2378fq.jpg

dscn2375h.jpg

dscn2367s.jpg

dscn2371u.jpg

dscn2383a.jpg

dscn2385fl.jpg

dscn2391t.jpg

Last edited:
Great figure, i'm quite satisfied though,like the Clone figures he takes forever to get into a decent pose.

rcq1dw.jpg

34j9o4z.jpg

I managed to pair my ex up with a regular. Swapped necks on both after noticing the height difference to all the other cobras.

And needed to buy extra backpacks (for mint purposes) as the threads on the straps are easily destroyed.

QUICK! Viper Parts are in stock at Monkey Depot!!
https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=100035&Search.x=18&Search.y=3
Managed to pick up enough to make a full Viper! Just need a vest and boots. :yess:

MD also seems to have the best prices, the helmets are only $14.99 Uni $11.99 gun grip hand sets are $1.99 and the gauntlets are only $4.99!

Over at Toy Anxiety the helmet is $18, gauntlets are $10, and the Uni is $13.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of my Viper.

dscn2378fq.jpg

dscn2375h.jpg

dscn2367s.jpg

dscn2371u.jpg

dscn2383a.jpg

dscn2385fl.jpg

dscn2391t.jpg

That's funny because I had my Viper in the exact same pose with the exact same weapons set up. Only difference are I used other red decals and have since switched to display the exclusive sculpt.

Been enjoying the high 60's this week. :yess:

Painted up the boots. Awesome figure.
viper6.jpg

Gee, a guy can't even take a break!!
viper7.jpg

QUICK! Viper Parts are in stock at Monkey Depot!!
https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=100035&Search.x=18&Search.y=3
Managed to pick up enough to make a full Viper! Just need a vest and boots. :yess:

MD also seems to have the best prices, the helmets are only $14.99 Uni $11.99 gun grip hand sets are $1.99 and the gauntlets are only $4.99!

Over at Toy Anxiety the helmet is $18, gauntlets are $10, and the Uni is $13.

Damn, missed that too. Monkey Depot broke some down on Tuesday, and I was wondering when they were going to break down some more.

Last edited:
Looks slick as ____ 'Face, whose sidearm did you give De Viper? Hawk's? I think for my 2nd Viper I am going to keep his ascot. AND give him a different assault rifle.

Damn, missed that too. Monkey Depot broke some down on Tuesday, and I was wondering when they were going to break down some more.

Sorry to hear that Dino. I was actually thinking that TA was to part more out last night, but got bored waiting and looked at the Viper at MD and luckily, found the parts listed even before they were listed on the home page.
MD is the way to go, better prices and more affordable shipping options. my order total for the Helmet, full Uniform, and Gauntlets was $34.87 that's with $2.90 shipping.
If anyone is interested in price comparing, the ACR on MD was $24.99 with all the fixings.

Evilface, how difficult is it to remove the bumps on the front of the boot tops that line up the shin guards?
Sucks that Sideshow added those stupid guards, they really detract from the figure more then anything else.

I like the guards. I was thinking about giving them a black wash to darken them up a little, but that's it.

This figure is my favorite since Firefly. Got a short neck from Marc Dorkness, all the way from China. Still huge compared to the other troopers, though.

I wonder if the CG's will be as tall.

I'm trying to make an extra Viper with the exclusive head, but I keep missing the shin guards in the part outs (although I did accidentally get an extra vest in my haste to push the order button)! Anyone have an idea where I could find a pair?

You know, it really is kinda odd the Vipers didnt' get a sidearm. I think everyone except the Ninjas have had a sidearm. Kinda lame they didn't get one now that I think of it.

Back