SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I hope it's the monkeys that didn't approve my review for the EX Viper. I submitted two reviews that have yet to be published, and I was worried that it was because I stated that the Vipers "are the ultimate shock troopers, and no other stormtroopers can compare...."

Affect reatailers? How? This isn't anything new at all. The usual limit is only 1 per exclusive. If you wanted two you should have ordered 2 originally when it was offered :dunno

No I meant that if it has been changed so that no one can place orders on regulars until the exclusives sell out. Which would in turn lead to retailers only being able to buy one exclusive and waiting until regulars were up for order. That's all.

But I guess it's just all theory now...anyhow thanks King...didn't try the archive search.

Hmmm, I hope it's the monkeys that didn't approve my review for the EX Viper. I submitted two reviews that have yet to be published, and I was worried that it was because I stated that the Vipers "are the ultimate shock troopers, and no other stormtroopers can compare...."

You never know. They are wily and capricious (on occaision, surly and abrasive as well).

No I meant that if it has been changed so that no one can place orders on regulars until the exclusives sell out. Which would in turn lead to retailers only being able to buy one exclusive and waiting until regulars were up for order. That's all.

But I guess it's just all theory now...anyhow thanks King...didn't try the archive search.

Retailers carrying Sideshow Exclusives are anomalies as the whole reason it's called a Sideshow Exclusive is because it's offered from Sideshow directly.

Retailers carrying Sideshow Exclusives are anomalies as the whole reason it's called a Sideshow Exclusive is because it's offered from Sideshow directly.

Pretty sure I said that. Just because the person is a retailer wouldn't stop them from buying an exclusive even if it were just one.

Definition debate nam? :lol

I removed the shin guards and painted the boots all black like the original figure. Has anyone remove the paint from the pants? The clean boots would look better with clean pants.

hood85mounthoodfromtimb.jpg

img0606w.jpg

I did have a local shop that ordered their 1 exclusive (this is back in 2006 or 2007) for the SW figures and charges an arm and a leg for it. I think they were trying to get like $100 for the then $60 figures. This of course was because they had to apply (at minimum) their standard mark up and since they can't order Ex's for the wholesale price it ended up being a ridiculous final price. So unless the shop is also acting as a collector I really doubt they order Exs on the norm because most serious collectors already know they should go to SSC directly to get the Ex.

Back