SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe they'll save Snow Job for SDCC (with some Snow Serpents, and maybe Alpine) and show Destro around ToyFair instead.

I'd be fine with that too :)

I'd like to get these within 10 years time :rotfl

Coupon (see Prog) and I think I could sell that head to save some cashola.

I still have the $15 coupon as well. I suppose its only for in-stock items, right? Email didn't specify.

Hawk is probably what I would go for...but I don't need the ex. Still, maybe I can sell ithat...

Trigger pulled!

I still have the $15 coupon as well. I suppose its only for in-stock items, right? Email didn't specify.

Hawk is probably what I would go for...but I don't need the ex. Still, maybe I can sell ithat...

Trigger pulled!

I used the coupon yesterday on a Viper flexpay order and haven't seen any emails saying there was something wrong, so far it works.
Another month and I'll finally be getting one of these in hand! :yess:

Trigger pulled!

Hawk is the only exlusive head I have on display with a figure.

We shall see. I was going to display him with the helmet if I had the regular edition...but if the ex stands out I'll go that way and use the regular head for a SW Imperial officer or something. My OCD and cheapness just hates having undisplayed headsculpts worth a whopping "$17.99" (if you use TA pricing) rolling around in a box unused. :lol

No way, Clonetrooper head with his wittle WWII hat suxxx. :nana:

thumbs_sassy_gay_jesus_oh_no_you_diint.jpg

My OCD and cheapness just hates having undisplayed headsculpts worth a whopping "$17.99" (if you use TA pricing) rolling around in a box unused. :lol

If you were poor like me, you'd know that $18 ain't ____. :lecture

so, wait, did we ever find out if the standard edition is sold out? i know someone had mentioned before that it showed up if you searched it some other way on their site - i don't see it listed at all - wait list, sold out, or otherwise. what's the deal?

The regular edition is still available. You have to log into your account and use the archive search function to find them. You can blame Sideshow's IT department of howler monkeys...the same howler monkeys that allowed me to post two almost identical reviews on the EX Viper on Sideshow's site...

so, wait, did we ever find out if the standard edition is sold out? i know someone had mentioned before that it showed up if you searched it some other way on their site - i don't see it listed at all - wait list, sold out, or otherwise. what's the deal?

It appears as though SSC is no longer offering Standard editions for sale in cases where the Exclusive is still available (see the Baroness PF, Hawk, Black Dragon Ninja, the Viper, and even Stalker and Dusty). Standard edition Zartan and Rock & Roll are listed, but only because the Exclusive versions are Wait List.

Noticed that the same is true of LotR stuff. The Standard editions of the Arwen and Ringwraith Maquettes are no longer listed (probably because the Exclusives are still available?)

Newb Freak Entitlement Reasonable Price Discounted to $2. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I'm not looking to scalp or flip it for an insane amount, just more or less looking to bring my cost down. Hell I almost ordered the Truetype Muzzle for 40 dolla shipped because of the coupon.

:lecture Free if he values his life. I do not like seeing Futzmiester™ profiting off our fellow collectors so he can buy more Indiana Jones junk.
*come hur Deak* :1-1: :D

:lol

The regular edition is still available. You have to log into your account and use the archive search function to find them. You can blame Sideshow's IT department of howler monkeys...the same howler monkeys that allowed me to post two almost identical reviews on the EX Viper on Sideshow's site...

I have no idea how to do that, please explain por favor.

It appears as though SSC is no longer offering Standard editions for sale in cases where the Exclusive is still available (see the Baroness PF, Hawk, Black Dragon Ninja, the Viper, and even Stalker and Dusty). Standard edition Zartan and Rock & Roll are listed, but only because the Exclusive versions are Wait List.

Noticed that the same is true of LotR stuff. The Standard editions of the Arwen and Ringwraith Maquettes are no longer listed (probably because the Exclusives are still available?)

That's a little bit like dirty pool on SSC's part, I want to see everything...E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Website's should be user friendly not user-sneaky.

Back