SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
missed a few good deals from hastings on the officer. I think I got him for like $40, IIRC. GOt the trooper for $26.

Those $26 troopers were the deal of the decade!

Yeah it was. I put in an order for two of them to add to the one I already got from Sideshow, but Hastings couldn't fulfill the order. Multiple forum members put in multiple orders, and if I remember, someone here got five of them and posted the pic to show it.

GoHastings cleared them out late 09 if I remember right. I nabbed 3 of em.

Ah, YOU were one of them. :mad:

I see all the standard complaints are being rehashed. Yaaawwwwnnnnnn. Don't some of you get tired of posting the same old same old ad nauseum with every figure?

That being said...I wish his uniform was solid black...:)

And Jango Fett? I think some of you guys are experiencing a hatred for Sideshow's clone sculpts that is making you halucinate that every unmasked portrait is starting to look like Jango to you all (I seem to remember that one of you guys thought Duke and Beachhead looked like Jango Fett as well). Or you smoked some crack. Either way...:)

I won't know for sure until it is in-hand...but based on these pictures, the seeming awesomeness of this figure is nearly blinding.

Guess you could take the cobra sniper uniform, add the Viper's gear and paint his helmet black...Course, that would be a parts buy as opposed to a boxed buy to me...But might look cool...

Buttmunch sold me one of his for $80. :mad:

Which was awesome of him, because you couldn't get them for below retail anymore by that point. :eek:

I still need to pick up an Officer figure. I kept procrastinating, and then eventually just completely forgot about him. I'm a good 7 or so figures behind in the Joes collection.

I was late to the game as well. I only lack CCC, which not everybody likes, Snake Eyes(yes I know I completely fail until I find an Ex version), Cobra Trooper, and Cobra Sniper.

My waitlist for the Viper exclusive already converted today. Now I just need to decide if I want two or not.

Hmm...would Cobra Commander in his throne look better with 2 Vipers or 2 Troopers guarding him?

Back