SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE doesnt know what you said, as you are also on ignore. Would you like me to relay the question to him?

Come on over to my custom thread (link in signature: go to last page) to see some of my own work in progress pics of the Viper project.

CapFront.jpg

The long barrel Masada looks sweet. Hopefully we can see it in 1/6.
I understand that Magpul and other weapons / munitions companies are for-profit entities, but aren't there governmental rules /oversights for selling to terrorist organizations? :lol

I kid, I kid. It's nice to see the Viper with an updated assault rifle. Would get old really fast if the Cobra forces were only outfitted with AKs, Dragunovs, Russian made RPGs, etc.
With the problems the ACR is having, I bet Bushmaster was all too happy to dump the recalled weapons on Cobra. :lol

EVILFACE said:
Kewl rifle.

Looking closer at the knife, isn't that the Punishers? Guess we can add it to our 'saves' figures
Good catch, looks like it to me. Since Beachhead's knife was a TOPS It looks like SSC has a thing for their knives, I'm sure it's not the last we will see.

I see there's talk about "newbs" getting onto this figure, it's to be expected, they are definitely Sideshows best work.:lecture

Plus, the excellent sales of these figures must surely mean the line will be around for a long time and that's a good thing.

Fantastic work SS.

Thanks.

I agree with Skiman. This post is hurtful. I know we won't get the same from SSC. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:lol

Well, if what I saw at Sideshow today is any indication, I have good expectations that stuff from here on out may look much closer to the prototypes. I just saw the Jason Voorhees PF I painted, but when I got closer to it, I noticed one slightly different detail that nobody but me could have possible noticed that told me it wasn't actually the prototype I painted. What I thought was my own work was a production sample of the Jason PF from China, and I was blown away by how 99.5% close to my work it actually was. I was not disappointed in it at all, and I painted the original. It's taken time, and a lot of trips by Sideshow staff to China, but China is really getting it now. Jason looked incredible, and I believe they can pull off these heads. Only time will tell, but I'm very confident in them right now.

Well, if what I saw at Sideshow today is any indication, I have good expectations that stuff from here on out may look much closer to the prototypes. I just saw the Jason Voorhees PF I painted, but when I got closer to it, I noticed one slightly different detail that nobody but me could have possible noticed that told me it wasn't actually the prototype I painted. What I thought was my own work was a production sample of the Jason PF from China, and I was blown away by how 99.5% close to my work it actually was. I was not disappointed in it at all, and I painted the original. It's taken time, and a lot of trips by Sideshow staff to China, but China is really getting it now. Jason looked incredible, and I believe they can pull off these heads. Only time will tell, but I'm very confident in them right now.

Thats what I got from Comic-Con talking to them about the new process on the German Solider PF. They seemed quite excited by the process in how that came out (it was a production sample) and hoped it would translate well into 1:6th. So its great to hear that things are really moving well in that direction and SS will really be hitting the ball hard on every item they produce.

Back