SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure we'd be getting goggles, vintage rifle, or red accents on suit. Pants look close enough to the original design for me. Only nitpick is the vintage gun looks a little small. Awesome all around figure.

Viper2.jpg
Viper3.jpg

viper.jpg
viper.jpg

passing on the Exclusive...buying the regular version...I dont see me ever displaying the alternate head

Well, even though the HS is pretty poor, I'll get the EX if it's the same price as the regular.

Sucks how I'm bending over for this one though. :(

I cant stand his boots and pants, but over all hes pretty cool. It just seems like theres a lot of red going on there.

Why does he look like Jango? :dunno

Overall, figure kicks major ass and I won't ever display him with the helmet but why is Sideshow tossing all the bogus sculpts into the Joe line? :(

Maybe unapproved head sculpts from other licenses?

Wonder if the padded helmet is removeable or sculpted on.

To me the exclusive head looks like Jon Bernthal from the Walking Dead.

Viper1.jpg

Screenshot2011-02-22at32600PM.png

It almost looks like they used the butt stock from the actual 3 3/4" rifle. Haha. I think that's the reason it looks so small to me, is just because of the stock.

:lecture

Wow 135$ now?? Wont scare me off, but im sure will chase some baby birds away

Not a fan of that sill hat, looks like colm feore from That riddick movie

Will be New standard price(for now)...every year they'll go up in price

Looks freaking awesome. Love the look and how much he looks like his vintage counterpart but at the same time modern. Again, figure comes with an insane amount of ____ which is great. The alternate sculpt looks awesome but unlike the Ninja I will pass on getting two of these.

Looks freaking awesome. Love the look and how much he looks like his vintage counterpart but at the same time modern. Again, figure comes with an insane amount of ____ which is great. The alternate sculpt looks awesome but unlike the Ninja I will pass on getting two of these.

Me to, to pricey

After Stalker and the Viper I'm sure the Crimson Guard will come with their vintage rifles as well, so not much need to be concerned over their modern weapons in the Cobra Throne diorama.

Back