SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the 1990 Sonic version would be a good exclusive or repaint. Always liked the color scheme.

viper3.jpg

How would this be different from a cherry cobra commander? You guys are weirdo's :lol

I got that part EF. Color wise though it's the same same though, I guess that's the part that I found a bit amusing. I should of known better than to point out the "original run" fetish that many seem to share :lol

No, I'm with you. Original line or not, in 1990 - even though there were still quite a few gems - RAH was well past its prime. The Sonic Fighters Viper is not exactly a popular figure these days, either. I'd say we're more likely to get a Python Patrol version, if anything.

And to be quite honest, speaking as a GI Joe collector, a Crimson Viper would also probably be more appealing to fans, if we're talking exclusive...

Wonder was his load out will be?
If he is the standard 124.99$ like to see more that the rifle and hand gun

anyone know if the helmet is fixed or will it maybe be removable.
I know if you took the helmet off it wouldnt be a viper, but I was just wondering.

Back