SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys is there problems with these breaking. I normally collect statues but both more little sisters ordered her as their first ever collectible and she came in today. Both broke. One had the legs broken right out the box and the others arm broke while switching hands. Has this been a widespread problem. They are looking to me for guidance on whether they should exchange them or just get refunds. Thanks

If your sisters plan on playing with them like Barbies, then maybe get a refund. I think others have had problems with their Catwoman figures being a bit fragile, but both of mine seem ok. Seems random.

I switch mine around quite a lot. So it gets a lot of handling. I haven't had issues with it at all.

Was thinking to pick this one up. A bit on the fence though after reading the issues some of you have had with the quality of the figure. Anyone care to chime in with their feelings on the figure? One of the main reasons I would be picking it up would be to pose it with the SS Batman once it's released. I really like the looks of the pictures on the SS website showing the two of them paired together.

As far as high end sixth scale figures go, I've only owned Hot Toys. How does the craftsmanship compare with SS figures?

Was thinking to pick this one up. A bit on the fence though after reading the issues some of you have had with the quality of the figure. Anyone care to chime in with their feelings on the figure? One of the main reasons I would be picking it up would be to pose it with the SS Batman once it's released. I really like the looks of the pictures on the SS website showing the two of them paired together.

As far as high end sixth scale figures go, I've only owned Hot Toys. How does the craftsmanship compare with SS figures?

I don't own any other SS figures, but I think she's the best 1/6 Catwoman out there.. and I have them ALL. :lol

I've had 0 quality control issues with her, everything was perfect, and the attention to detail is really nice. She's the reason I decided to get Batman.

Here's mine...

24goos0.jpg

:lol

That's why I said she convinced me to buy Batman, if she was just "meh" I wouldn't have bothered to get him.

I call crap when I see/have it.

Maybe it's because I watched 'Need For Speed' last week, but she reminded me of 'Imogen Poots'.

And he isn't done with her yet he will finish background and skin texturizing. I'll post the finally latter

He is still working on it I'll see how much he will charge for the perfected one. what size where you thinking?

I'm not sure what soft wear it is he is in digital media wants to make games.

Has anyone posted various dynamic poses with her, Im interested to see what can be accomplished.
I already broke one hand pivot, so Im skeptical to experiment. :slap

This is the first collectible I've ever bought and I have to say I'm very impressed, I'll be getting the 1/6 Batman next. I'm intending to make a basic diorama to fit an ikea cabinet, similar to the Sideshow promo photo's- Catwoman and Batman on a rooftop- just trying to find and edit a suitable background pic.

Catwoman.jpg

Back