SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is another photo, I tried to bend the hip back but, it gets too scary, so I decided not to do it.

You can't push back the joint on the elbow.

The joint of the pichen body I got is Rachet Joint, and in the big joints like hip, stomach and upper abs can be a bit scary to work with.

This the frontal picture, hope it's enough.

398950614e99da9856d09d1788642f4b.jpg

This is another photo, I tried to bend the hip back but, it gets too scary, so I decided not to do it.

You can't push back the joint on the elbow.

The joint of the pichen body I got is Rachet Joint, and in the big joints like hip, stomach and upper abs can be a bit scary to work with.

This the frontal picture, hope it's enough.

398950614e99da9856d09d1788642f4b.jpg

Seems to fit pretty well, but I'm still not sure on the Phicen shoulders, I may stick with the SS body, thank you for taking the time to post another photo!

@spiderbo: haven't tried Harley yet, for the catwoman figure, the hardest part of this swap is that the body's rubber tends to bite to the suit. Aside from that is fairly easy.

Probably late to the party on this one, but added a jump ring to her zip the other day. I think it looks cool.:)
CatwomanZipMod.jpg

I broke down and after receiving the SSC Superman to go with Batman and Joker, I ordered this from BBTS last night. It looks like a great figure so I'm hopeful it makes a nice addition to my DC shelf!

Try Saran Wrap on legs hips and arms using Phicen the costume will then slide on like butter.

Don't be afraid of the Phicen body just follow instructions on the back trust me these things can do those kick poses you see on advertisements. Remember use both hands. The clicks are scary sounds like bones cracking but version 4 much better body not brittle like 1-3 are.

Just ordered 1 of these and it hasn't arrived yet so I'm hoping not to have the problems other have posted.
I would like some help though and hoping you can point me in the right direction. I would like to find different display base for this figure. Something along the lines of a building wall or ledge, maybe with a window so I can display her like she is on a heist.
Thanks.

I'm guessing these are sold out on SSC? Trying to find one for a friend. eBay looks promising. Not too much over retail.

I just opened mine after it sat in a corner boxed up for about a year. I gotta say, it's a great fig! I kinda question the body a little bit, but it's definitely not too big of an issue.

I'm on the edge of buying this figure to be displayed with my SSC Batman. But I'm also tempted to get the SSC Superman. Is this the better figure to get? 'cause I haven't seen the Superman in person.

I'm on the edge of buying this figure to be displayed with my SSC Batman. But I'm also tempted to get the SSC Superman. Is this the better figure to get? 'cause I haven't seen the Superman in person.

you know they are both great, if i had to choose i would probably go with cat woman as she looks fantastic with Batman.

you know they are both great, if i had to choose i would probably go with cat woman as she looks fantastic with Batman.
Thank you. I agree with you. Which is why i am getting Catwoman now. I'll have her in one hour after posting this. ☺

Back